PDA

View Full Version : where is fox news?

uglyb0b
June 27th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Greetings all. I will soon be visiting the great NYC for the first time. For a long time, I have watched people stick there little heads in the windows of Fox News in the morning (Fox and Friends), and I want to be one of those people. Ghey, I know.

I can't find where they broadcast from anywhere on the net. I believe one day they pointed to a nearby building and said "there is good morning America." Does anyone know where this is in NYC?

Thanks!

ryan
June 27th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Just follow the morons...

TonyO
June 27th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Yes, this falls under the realm of "who cares?". There are so many things to see in this city, seeing a wart should be low on the list.

uglyb0b
June 27th, 2005, 02:15 PM
well i admit its low on the to-do list. i was hoping to find out where it is so that i can find other things in the area to do all at once. ive got my computer set to record the show while im gone, and i thought it would be cool to capture myself on there, archive it, etc... i was hoping it is near something we already plan to do, as i am only planning on walking by, sticking my face in, maybe wave a couple of times, then move on.

Edward
June 27th, 2005, 02:34 PM
The FOX News Channel is at 1211 Avenue of the Americas (between 47th and 48th streets), near the Rockefeller Center.

You can get free tickets for DaySide with Linda Vester at http://www.foxnews.com/dayside/ticket_request.html

See also other TV tapings at http://newyork.citysearch.com/roundup/38527

uglyb0b
June 27th, 2005, 05:15 PM
thank ya. hopefully i will have time to get my ugle face on national tv.

krulltime
June 28th, 2005, 03:21 AM
Just follow the morons...

Hahaha... you made my day!

NY_Yankees_1979
June 30th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Just follow the morons... I couldn't have said it better myself.

peterd
July 12th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Hey uglyb0b, sorry about the intolerant yahoos. Not all of us New Yorkers are like that. Hope you enjoy your stay here!