PDA

View Full Version : Hallets Cover In Astoria

shocka
July 3rd, 2005, 11:34 AM
Does any one have any information on this building? I heard it was suppoes to be on Vernon, in a quick convo with someone last night they mentioned that the building has opened up. Any know if this is true.

NewYorkYankee
July 24th, 2005, 03:17 PM
When we were coming into the city from LAG Wednesday, I noticed in Queens a shopping center. It had a Bookstore (Barnes and Noble?) and a Bed Bath and Beyond. Im sure it had other things I didnt notice as well. I did notice that it had a huige parking lot, is this area of Queens not pederstrian friendly? I was suprised to see this part so suburban.

shocka
July 24th, 2005, 10:52 PM
When we were coming into the city from LAG Wednesday, I noticed in Queens a shopping center. It had a Bookstore (Barnes and Noble?) and a Bed Bath and Beyond. Im sure it had other things I didnt notice as well. I did notice that it had a huige parking lot, is this area of Queens not pederstrian friendly? I was suprised to see this part so suburban.

that could be upper ditmars.

shocka
October 26th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Just to give a little follow up, it appears the building is near completion and sales are begining. I saw a posting on craigslist. if anyone is interested search craigslist for astoria rainy park it should come up.

The building is on the water with a view of Roosevelt Island/UES:confused: but living in astoria I can tell you its a walk to the subway.