PDA

View Full Version : Desperately Need Help

BIGDADDYT
July 14th, 2005, 08:54 PM
Hi All,

I am new to this board. I am a screenwriter living in Australia and am currently writing a screenplay based in Central Park, New York. I have looked at some of the great pictures on this forum, and am looking for somebody to help me out.

I need to get a number of SPECIFIC photos of Central Park. These photos would include the inside of Belvedere Castle, The Ramble, Shakespeare Garden and the Central Park Precinct.

They are all in short proximity of each other and hope sombody living in Manhatten is able to help me out. I am willing to pay for these photos (digital not prints) but the money won't be great. I'm thinking it would take 2-3 hours work and hope somebody has some time to help me out.

I deperately need somebody to be my eyes for a morning or afternoon.

Please reply to this thread or email me on troy_tatam@hotmail.com if you are able to help.

Regards,

Troy.

asohn
July 15th, 2005, 01:46 AM
...and hope sombody living in Manhatten is able to help me out...

If you're writing a movie that takes place here, it helps to spell MANHATTAN correctly.

Sorry, that was harsh.

BIGDADDYT
July 15th, 2005, 02:56 AM
That was productive.

Thanks Muppet.

BrooklynRider
July 15th, 2005, 10:40 AM
If you're writing a movie that takes place here, it helps to spell MANHATTAN correctly.

Laugh out loud moment of the day - thank you.

TonyO
July 15th, 2005, 11:48 AM
What is a muppet? Kermit the frog?

ryan
July 15th, 2005, 12:04 PM
I need to get a number of SPECIFIC photos of Central Park. These photos would include the inside of Belvedere Castle, The Ramble, Shakespeare Garden and the Central Park Precinct.

Central Park has to be one of the most photographed places in the world. I'm sure you can find the images you need without paying someone. Try searching flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/centralpark/) for starts...

BIGDADDYT
July 15th, 2005, 08:53 PM
I have exhausted all images available to me on the net.

I need some SPECIFIC shots of Central Park. There are certain details I need to get right in my description of the area, which will be the basis for my plot direction.

I hope somebody is able to help.

Regards,

TT

BIGDADDYT
July 16th, 2005, 01:26 AM
I don't want to appear rude, but I have had to repeat myself on several occasions.

Most of these shots are tourist type shots, whereas I need some more specific shots of the less popular areas.

I am willing to pay somebody $US50 for a about 2 hours work. I know it's not a heap of money, but I hope somebody on this board is willing to help me out, and I am willing ot pay for their time.

Regards,

BDT

BIGDADDYT
July 17th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Thanks for those Law and Order, I appreciate the effort.

I have seen most of them, but a few new ones. I am mostly interested on internal pics of Belvedere, which seem to be very rare.

Pics of the CP Precinct are also very difficult to find.

I thought it would have been easy to find a uni student who would need some extra cash.

Regards,
BDT

stache
July 17th, 2005, 09:22 AM
Cops would not take very well to someone snapping pics inside their building.