PDA

View Full Version : Talking with New-Yorkers

Úva
August 31st, 2005, 03:44 PM
Good Evening everybody!

I'm Eva, i'm 20 and I live in France. Like a lot of people through the world I would like to go in United States, and, why not, in NYC. So, I am looking for someone who would like corresponding with me by e-mail. I think it's a good way to improve my english and to learn about your city and your country :)

Well, like every correspondance, we share what we know, and if you're interested by France, music, movies, politics or everything you want, I will answer to everyone with pleasure ;)

Thanks all! ;)

Úva

jiw40
September 3rd, 2005, 02:31 PM
Hello,Eva.I'm surprised no one has responded to you in the 2 days since you posted your message.Your English seems fine to me.If you would like to talk about New York you have come to the right place.All you have to do is ask here and you will be answered.

Mix106
September 3rd, 2005, 08:04 PM
Hello,Eva.I'm surprised no one has responded to you in the 2 days since you posted your message.Your English seems fine to me.If you would like to talk about New York you have come to the right place.All you have to do is ask here and you will be answered.

jiw40 i think she wants to be corresponded by mail!;)
By the way... welcome to Wired New York Forum!!!

jiw40
September 3rd, 2005, 10:21 PM
I would,but she hasn't enabled email(or instant messaging)through her profile.So I will go about it this way.If it's okay with you.

AmeriKenArtist
October 24th, 2005, 02:53 PM
....hope she enabled another method!

lofter1
October 24th, 2005, 06:32 PM
maybe somebody sent her a personal message earlier and it was love at first keystroke ...