PDA

View Full Version : Pie In The Face

BrooklynRider
October 6th, 2005, 12:32 AM
We're always giving their husbands a piece of our mind, but, if you had the opportunity to smash a pie in the face of one living First Lady, who would it be?

ryan
October 6th, 2005, 12:47 AM
What is up with you and degrading women? Violence, appearance-mocking or sexual innuendo. Once is funny. Repeated it's anything but.

BrooklynRider
October 6th, 2005, 12:53 AM
Oh brother, you're assembling a catalogued library of my posts?

These are political figures and they are fair game.

"Alex, I'd like senses for $200"

Q: "It requires an ability to suspend reality and wander into farce."
A: "What is humor"

Correct.

Now, I'm going outside to stomp on the first poodle I see and tip over a baby carriage.

ZippyTheChimp
October 6th, 2005, 01:09 AM
Not News

Not politics

Schadenfrau
October 6th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Neither news nor politics, but Babs Bush says the stupidest stuff ever, so BLAM.

Ninjahedge
October 6th, 2005, 09:14 AM
I went with Nancy.

She looked like one of those annoying old frail ladies that would look at you with two buttons unbuttoned at the top of your shirt, or wearing the wrong style of shirt to an official cream puff tasting event.

Too caught up in prim and proper she was one of the worst ones to spearhead a war on drugs.

I would like to Pie laura too, but I do not think that her present demeanor is entirely her own. It looks like she was her own woman before GW took office, but was "advised" to behave differently. Unfortunately, her own prejudices (as evidenced by her own freudian "oopsie" when describing the NO event) shows even her true self is not the greatest...

BrooklynRider
October 6th, 2005, 09:47 AM
Not News

Not politics

Right. Anything goes!

ryan
October 6th, 2005, 10:28 AM
What is humor hahah - let's beat some ugly sluts - haha. so witty.

BrooklynRider
October 6th, 2005, 10:44 AM
hahah - let's beat some ugly sluts - haha...

Your not testing well for reading comprehension. We're not beating them, just smashing a pie in their face. Although you think they are ugly sluts, I noted them as "living first ladies." So, IF YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY who'd you vote for?

Ninjahedge
October 6th, 2005, 11:04 AM
So ryan, you gonna give anyone the "heads up" on this thread? ;)

You seriously have to relax man.

Seriously, not lackadaisically or humorously... ;)