PDA

View Full Version : What do I think about capitalism...

Gab
March 22nd, 2006, 08:37 PM
I only like capitalism when it's good to me or for my business, otherwise it sucks.

MrSpice
March 23rd, 2006, 10:44 AM
I think what's good about capiutalism (and democracy and free market system in general) is that it's good for everyone's well being and business. The alternatives to capitalism did not seem to work well. People who live in Russia and many latin American countries know it all too well...

BigGreen
March 23rd, 2006, 10:57 AM
I only like capitalism when it's good to me or for my business, otherwise it sucks.

That's definitely an interesting take on the subject. Sort of like, I enjoy women when they're with me, otherwise they suck.

Capitalism is the best system we can have,...at least compared to all the others tried throughout the world.

lofter1
March 23rd, 2006, 11:20 AM
I'll let you know after my preparer sends me my 2005 tax return ...

Gab
March 24th, 2006, 09:33 PM
If you're a worker in the factory capitalism sucks because of low salary. If you're the owner that's better. If you pay more than 50% of your salary for the rent I don't think it's good. What do you think about exagerated cheap labor in China and it shut down factory in the western country and that creates unemployment? Look that, Wal Mart create unemployment because that store doesn't repect competition. Another point, McDonald's spends a lot of money for sponsorship and advertisement and they don't pay their worker as they deserve.

lofter1
April 4th, 2006, 11:52 PM
I'll let you know after my preparer sends me my 2005 tax return ...
I HATE the Alternative Minimum Tax :mad: