PDA

View Full Version : anybody seen hostel?

vicky uk
April 5th, 2006, 07:52 AM
bit off the subject here,but has anybody seen hostel?,it is out here in the uk now and im wondering whether to go and see it,as i am a total wimp when it comes to scary movies lol,i have also read some reviews and alot of people have said to watch it with caution

thanx

vicky x

MUGGEDinCHELSEA
April 10th, 2006, 01:36 PM
The film is superb, very sexy and very gory - if your a bit squeamish you should give it a miss - it reminded me of SAW a lot !!

vicky uk
April 11th, 2006, 05:16 PM
hi,i went to see it,curiosity got the better of me,and i have to say i found it more disturbing than gorey,isnt is based on true events?

vicky

MUGGEDinCHELSEA
April 13th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Apparently there has been a couple of clubs like that - where you pay to rub someone out :eek:

vicky uk
April 13th, 2006, 12:06 PM
scarey buisness that!,but apparently this has happend to people,but it makes me wonder.you have seen how each person ends up right?,so how on earth do they know this is based on true events if nobody is alive to tell them?,i suppose im just trying to reassure myself that things like this dont really happen!

see total wimp i told yeh! hehehe

Gregory Tenenbaum
April 20th, 2006, 02:40 AM
bit off the subject here,but has anybody seen hostel?,it is out here in the uk now and im wondering whether to go and see it,as i am a total wimp when it comes to scary movies lol,i have also read some reviews and alot of people have said to watch it with caution

thanx

vicky x

Vicky, is your surname Pollard by any chance? lol I mean yeah, I mean nah, I mean yeah.

vicky uk
April 20th, 2006, 03:31 PM
gregory,sorry just picking myself up off the floor from laughing!.....NOT!

Gregory Tenenbaum
April 21st, 2006, 04:55 AM
Vicky

When you say "thanx" and "yeh" you just reminded me of her, there was a good chance.

Im sure everyone recognizes this from Vicky Pollard on "Little Britain", BBC tv show.

Try saying "Thank you" and "Yes", it's nicer to our dainty little ears.

Tenenbaum

vicky uk
April 21st, 2006, 11:51 AM
hello there gregory,do you charge for you english and grammar lessons?,as we are each an individual are we therefore not allowed to talk slang,'proper' english when it suits?.sorry if i have bothered you with my 'txt' talk,sometimes its just quicker

Gregory Tenenbaum
May 2nd, 2006, 03:25 AM
hello there gregory,do you charge for you english and grammar lessons?,as we are each an individual are we therefore not allowed to talk slang,'proper' english when it suits?.sorry if i have bothered you with my 'txt' talk,sometimes its just quicker

You didn't bother me, you are just a normal example of what your supposedly well educated country has to offer the world. People who fear dentistry, proclaim that they are the best english speakers and who consistently sound like chavs.

You may however have bothered others here.

I know a good grammar school here if you need one.

vicky uk
May 2nd, 2006, 09:13 AM
All i can say greg,is 'how rude' you abrupt little man I feel that you have nothing in your life so a forum like this is were you can vent all your anger bless you [idiot]

Gregory Tenenbaum
May 2nd, 2006, 09:24 AM
All i can say greg,is 'how rude' you abrupt little man I feel that you have nothing in your life so a forum like this is were you can vent all your anger bless you [idiot]

Yes Yes Victoria. We understand...

But we are all concerned about you here, including me. Do you need the contact details of a good grammar school? I know one that will teach you how to spell proper nouns, ie names with a capital.

vicky uk
May 2nd, 2006, 03:22 PM
hehehe! greg bless you,picking fights with women on here tells me all i need to know about you!You poor love,dont you get enough attention at home?
Awww

Gregory Tenenbaum
May 3rd, 2006, 05:01 AM
hehehe! greg bless you,picking fights with women on here tells me all i need to know about you!You poor love,dont you get enough attention at home?
Awww

You obviously are from England with that attitude. Everything to you is a fight.

No, not a fight. Just a helping hand. Do you need the contact details of that grammar school? Just let me know if you do.

Which part of England are you from? I wanted to go to the UK recently, but when I arrived there it was closed for the day. Pity.

Tenenbaum.