PDA

View Full Version : Pics from my 1st trip in NYC!

Zerlina
April 23rd, 2006, 06:38 AM
:cool: I love NY!!! And I would share with you some picturesfrom my first tip to NY... but they are too heavy! Can you tell me how to "reduce" them?:o :o Thanks in advance!!!

SLuRP
April 26th, 2006, 09:23 AM
...how long were u visiting NY for? Did u get to check out any of the clubs and how did your pictures come out.

Zerlina
April 27th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Hi Slurp!
I've been in NY for 2 weeks only (and for working, too!!!) and I could'nt imagine I would fall in love with it!!! I think it's something I can feel but I can't describe and that didn't happen with other beautiful town I had visited before! I really wish to come next summer and I would stay just about 1 month!:cool:

MidtownGuy
May 3rd, 2006, 10:26 AM
When friends of mine from Europe visit the first time, they are always surprised by how different New York is from the television images. They always say they would like to return.
If you come to NY this summer, I hope it is before August 15th. Around that time I will be flying in your direction.
1 month in NY would be perfect, you will really have time to experience so many things. Do you like to dance?

Zerlina
May 3rd, 2006, 03:34 PM
Well, you're right: NY is not like the city I can see in the movies (also if I couldn't see a lot)... but I prefer the "real" one!!! I think to come at the end of july (but I still haven't found the right fly) and you'll be my guide!!!:D I'll be your guide in Sicily, sure!!!:D And it will be nice meet you either in NY or in my town!
Yes... I like dancing, I love music but... I must admit that I am not a perfect dancer... and you?:cool:

MidtownGuy
May 3rd, 2006, 04:03 PM
Yes, I like to dance. I guess you could say I'm fairly good.:)

I used to go dancing every week but lately I have too much work. Now that the weather is improving, I'll be going out more.

I also have to look for my flight. I hate to spend too much for tickets!

Zerlina
May 4th, 2006, 08:13 AM
Well! I'm so lucky!!!;)
I've met a good guide, a good dancer and an artist all in one!!!:cool:
Ticket's cost is actually a problem!!! Think that here a travel agency asked me for the flight 1.400,00 euros!!! :eek: That's why I'm still looking for it!!! But I wanna think positive... I'll find something better, I'm sure!

MidtownGuy
May 4th, 2006, 08:15 AM
Sometimes I find good deals on AirGorilla.com

Zerlina
May 4th, 2006, 01:33 PM
AirGorilla.com?
I've never heard it!!! And now... google help me!!!:D
Thanks for your advice!;)

Zerlina
May 6th, 2006, 08:12 AM
Well, MidtownGuy...
I've visited airgorilla.com and it's just a good site but... they found a flight for 1.585,00$!!! Well... as the U2 (my favourite band) said: I still havent found what I'm looking for!!! I'm still searching...:cool:

MidtownGuy
May 6th, 2006, 10:25 AM
oh my GOD, that's really expensive! Do you have specific days you must travel or is your schedule flexible?

Zerlina
May 6th, 2006, 01:46 PM
Well... I just can't leave before 29/30 july because of my job!
I'm afraid it's the most expensive period of the year!!!
The problem is that I still haven't got my own attorney in law, but I work with other four lawyers... so I have to respect a plan (I'm also the youngest... and so you can understand that I can choose to do what I want... actually I think that if I could leave, for example, right now or in semptember I wouldn't find these prices... infact, the 1st time I came to NY was october and I paid something like 600 euros - just about 530 $, if I'm not wrong). Can you give me other advices to find something cheaper?;)