PDA

View Full Version : How much financial Aid could i get for NYC Colleges?

ironmike9110
May 8th, 2006, 07:11 PM
----

rknarr
May 9th, 2006, 02:45 AM
what kind of grades do you have ??? and high school grades? stern school of business is an really hard school to get into from what ive heard. Im also considering the stern school of business and the peter j tobin school of business. i have around a 3.5 gpa financial aid depends a lot on grades as far as grants and scholarships and that. the higher your gpa the easier it is to get grants and scholarships. Stern is a hard school to get into and NYU only allows you to apply to one of their schools so if you get turned down from stern you have to have a backup college ready.

ironmike9110
May 9th, 2006, 08:43 AM
---

rknarr
May 11th, 2006, 10:22 PM
my grades were pretty good in high school and are good in college, but I would aim for no less than a 3.0 to get into SJU. I know of a couple of people who had GPA's below 3.0 that got into SJU but from what I hear without a really good high school and college GPA getting into Stern will be near impossible. You might consider getting your bachelors from SJU and an MBA from NYU if your college grades are really good for four years.