PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed - The Dunham

Mr. M
May 10th, 2006, 11:33 PM
Can anyone help me out with what is fair current market value of the Penthouse units still for sale in the Dunham building in Williamsburg? It is my understanding that prices in the neighborhood have dropped in the past couple months. Here is the listing of the unit I am interested in: http://www.thedevelopersgroup.com/apartments/apartment.aspx?webid=10683

Also, does anyone have any information about the planned developement of 11 Broadway which is potentially going to block all of the views from the Dunham?

Any opinions or help is greatly appreciated!

BrooklynRider
May 10th, 2006, 11:44 PM
Not a bad price. Northern Brooklyn is a $650 - $800 / sq. ft area right now. There's a lot of stuff coming on line in the next year that may see condo pricing become softer and more negotiable. I would try to negotiate that price if you like that unit.

Mr. M
May 11th, 2006, 12:36 AM
Thanks for the advice. Another question: Roughly 300 sq feet out of the listed total of 1586 sq ft for the unit is outdoor terrace space. Is there a formula for valuing outdoor space in Williamsburg? I know in Manhattan it is roughly 50% the value of interior space.

Thanks again for the help.