Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Princess Diana Conspiracy

Exclamation The Princess Diana Conspiracy

With less than 1 year until the 10th anniversary of the death of the Princess of Wales, HRH Diana Spencer, conspiracy theories still abound.

Interesting and thought provoking documentary about the death of the would be future Queen.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...NA+DOCUMENTARY

This next documentary is better in visual quality and even more chilling in its implications

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...princess+diana
    Last edited by Gregory Tenenbaum; September 28th, 2006 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Added 2nd documentary link

You really need to get out more. That and seek medical attention with your fascination with all things British which you still haven't explained? Your would-be wife ran off with your British best man eh?

Nick - Im an attorney. I practise, amongst other matters, matrimonial law. I see a lot of wives in my office and their husbands dont even know it. I have never been married, maybe never will be. What has this got to do with the documentary? Very little. I implore you to stop your bitter personal attacks and stick to the topic.

The documentary is poor in visual quality because of the type of file but the audio is very good.

If you care to watch the documentary and post a comment about it, it will be read.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory Tenenbaum View Post
    Nick - Im an attorney. I practise, amongst other matters, matrimonial law. I see a lot of wives in my office and their husbands dont even know it. I have never been married, maybe never will be. What has this got to do with the documentary? Very little. I implore you to stop your bitter personal attacks and stick to the topic.

The documentary is poor in visual quality because of the type of file but the audio is very good.

If you care to watch the documentary and post a comment about it, it will be read.
    Did you go into law before or after your would-be wife ran off with your British best man?

Perhaps,

"I have never been married, maybe never will be."
    =
    "...would be future Queen"

-----
    Last edited by Fabrizio; September 24th, 2006 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nick-taylor View Post
    Did you go into law before or after your would-be wife ran off with your British best man?
    Nick, I studied law, including domestic relations law, many years before the ordinary age of marriage.

Trust me when I say that even before you see the many many embittered wives with vengeance in their eyes in your office, even before your admission as an attorney, even before your graduation from law school, studying domestic relations law does a lot to change your thinking about marriage.

So you could say that it has put a dent in my faith in marriage, at least as something for me. Try reading the facts of how real people behave in 1000s of real cases adjudicated before the courts (of course there are many tens of thousands unreported or settled) and then see what your view of "marriage" is.

And my view of the fairer sex? I have my fun with them but I sure keep my distance.

Another one of Di's lovers?

With less than 1 year until the 10th anniversary of the death of the Princess of Wales, HRH Diana Spencer, conspiracy theories still abound.
    Speeding drunk driver crashes at high speed, passenger without seat belt dies as a result.

Err, and that's about it.

And if the columns had guard rails, it would have been a less serious accident.

I'm surprised Diana hasn't joined Elvis among the undead.

Quote Originally Posted by ZippyTheChimp View Post
    And if the columns had guard rails, it would have been a less serious accident.

I'm surprised Diana hasn't joined Elvis among the undead.
    The Princess Has Left the Building!

http://www.deadelvis.com/sighting/see_di.html

What a kooky bunch of comments - especially this one:

"Name: Heather Weinmeyer
    When: April 30th 2001
    Circumstance: I was taking a stroll down Central Park when I saw a woman from behind when i got an eerie feeling immediatly and said to myself that is Princess Diana. When I walked in front of he r I looked at her face. She had large black sunglasses on and she said with a british accent to me Good Day. I dont know if it was really her but the resemblence was uncanny. If the Princess is really alive the British Governmaent has a lot of explaining to do."

I am merely interested in what you guys thought about the documentary. Does the theory have any credibility?

No.
    But if anyone wants to wallow in Diana conspiracy theories, just read the Daily Express. They must carry at least one Diana Headline a week.

I suppose all conspiracy rely on that people can't accept that it really is that simple. That JFK was shot by one man, Diana was killed by a drunk driver etc etc. All these vast conspiracies that require a level of co-ordination not normally demonstrated by our respective goverments. I would not trust mine to oragnise a piss up in brewery.

As for JFK, my own view is that knowing what we know now about the way individuals with power can operate in government (or outside of government) with FOI and other safeguards that didnt exist pre Watergate, you would have to be a little closed minded to think that only 1 shooter was behind JFK's assassination.

Look at the videoes posted by me here:

http://www.wirednewyork.com/forum/sh...+assassination

So whos to say that it was a simple car accident? Do we really know what is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Rational Plan View Post
    I would not trust mine to oragnise a piss up in brewery.
    Ah yes, but that's what 'they' want you to think!

So whos to say that it was a simple car accident?
    All the various crash investigators who have thoroughly examined the evidence, for a start.
    Do we really know what is going on?
    Well, I'm going for a curry tonight, so I'm pretty well informed about what's going on for the next 12 hours at least.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast