Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to - now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahedge View Post
    First:

How much did you pay for it radio? Did you DL it for free off the Euro site or did you pay them what you thought would be fair?
    Ninja, I paid $8, which is fair since I'll probably end up shelling out $40 for the box(2CD/2LP's) once it's available outside the UK. The current exchange rate would make it $80(US) for a preorder. A bit pricey.

Right this second, I'm listening to the fan-made soundtrack of Spider-Man 3 (the shortened version that I made, though): Track 15, which is "Black-Suited Spider-Man goes to Church". I LOVE this track.

For those of you who saw the movie, my favourite part (in the music) is when it goes from him in the street to up on the side of the turret. Great cue.

...And now I'm listening to "Gothix" by X-Ray Dog.

Banned Member

The Rascals - "Good Lovin"

MC Hammer Too Legit to Quit....I even have my parachute pants on. Love it!

Cool Blur

"Out of time" by blur
    Last edited by infoshare; October 20th, 2007 at 05:12 PM.

^^ I have a song called Out of Time by AudioMachine.

Now I'm listening to this song remix that I did... took me two hours. Anyone who has seen Spider-Man 3 should be familiar with this - it's the song that plays when he's dancing in the street, although the full song is around 9 minutes, so I remixed it to the movie version.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ih2ivh

I have so much music on my computer its hard to pinpoint what I'm listening to at any particular moment in time, I don't say this to brag, I have 348 different artists on my computer, the number of songs, I have no idea. Right now though I'm particularly fond of Stay (Faraway, So Close!) by U2. According to wikipedia this is one of Bono's favorite songs and is according to him perhaps their most underrated. I can definetly see why, I wasn't particularly fond of this song when I first heard it. But now listening to it I am transcended to an assortment of pleasant imagery, none of which is classically conditioned, among them; staying awake to the sun comes up but not feeling the least bit tired, and air-travel (the feeling of going on a plane to some place that I’ve never been). This song doesn’t really have a beginning or an end, or a climax; it’s a lot like Where the Streets Have no name, which is another great U2 song. In life, there’s a beginning, an end, and a climax, but too often we’re too busy living life to notice, you can see the structure to life only when you look back at the end. With these two songs there structure is marked by a progressive growth and build-up, and only at the end are these elements made apparent. After listening to Stay(Faraway, So Close) I am invigorated just to live life to its fullest, because although it’s short, and although we might never reach our climax, life, like this song is good.

Sofa Rockers- Kruder & Dorfmeister off their classic K&D Sessions album.....chill music for when you've been at work for over 2 hours already and it's only 6:55 in the am

To be serious now....Pink Floyd Learn to Fly..one of the BEST songs ever!
    Hope you're all having an awesome day.

Winners and Losers, by Social D. Suits my mood right now. Maybe I'll turn to something more cheery, like Matthew Sweet, next.

Don't Think Twice, It's All Right - Bob Dylan

http://tinyurl.com/2ag28z Front_Porch's Avatar

Warren Zevon's Werewolves of London

Piano Concerto No 2 Adagio sostenuto by Rachmaninoff

Banned Member

The Soup Dragons - One Way Street

(ass kickin song reminds me of NYC!!)

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast