Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: New Member Introductions

Hey, My name is Ryan, I am a Dj from Manchester UK. I love everything about NY and have done since I was a child, I am currently saving to visit & thought I'd check out the forum for pictures etc!

Forum Veteran

People should use this again...

Hi, my name is David, and I have lived in the New York area for more than fifteen years. The first half of my tenure was in Manhattan mostly, also some Brooklyn and Queens. Now I'm in Westchester but still visit the city several days a week and on most weekends. I have several areas of interest, but particularly yoga and especially the martial arts. I also like discovering new places, the little hidden gems that no one knows about, ranging from the Cloisters promenade to the super-fast glass elevator in the Marriott Marquis in Times Square. Also the restaurants that have great and unusual cuisines for good prices. I look forward to sharing lots of information with the folks here.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930