Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: 1775 Broadway - by William Welles Bosworth / Shreve & Lamb - Reclad+Renov by Gensler

It's a wonder why more people don't understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by futurecity View Post
    Everytime I post you come in an make a snide remark .. leave me alone. I'm getting a feeling you enjoy targeting my posts. Everybody has a right to their taste in design, so stop getting your kicks out of mocking my posts puppet.
    No need to respond to anyone who you perceive as being rude to (or targeting) you: simple as that Futurecity. I hope you keep the posts coming, any and all opinions are welcome. Cheers

Here's great news about the failure of this POS. Hopefully, no one will ever lend this slimy schmuck another sheckel.

http://therealdeal.com/newyork/artic...-to-trepp-data

andrew mace—

Now I can add this to the list of buildings I'd like demolished.

I'd rather see the POS, value-destroying reclad removed and the building restored to what it was, oh, a year ago.

The darling to 1775 Broadway's left in the photo, 4 Columbus Circle, is a truly ugly building; that (along with pretty much every Yorkville highrise, which it resembles) I'd like to see demolished.

Could they just have done with it and re-cover that old fashioned white building to the east (just across Broadway at 58th)?

That one is so passe, it's clad in marble or something. This is the 21st Century and here we are in the middle of NYC, with buildings covered in rocks.

Moinian, et al should be sent to Guantanamo.

Quote Originally Posted by londonlawyer View Post
    Here's great news about the failure of this POS. Hopefully, no one will ever lend this slimy schmuck another sheckel.

Nice use of alliteration there Shakespeare, did Goebbels teach you that in SS youth? or was it in the Hezbollah training camps?

One would think Moinian was holding you up for a pound of flesh

What an abomination. Hopefully in 50 years, if and when people minds will change, some developer will try to restore its original facade.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaMegro View Post
    Nice use of alliteration there Shakespeare, did Goebbels teach you that in SS youth? or was it in the Hezbollah training camps?

One would think Moinian was holding you up for a pound of flesh
    You don't consider him a reprehensible schmuck?

PS: You seem to possess a level of hate that matches Avigdor Lieberman and Bibi Netanyahu. Did Rachel Corrie "get what she deserved" in your view?
    Last edited by londonlawyer; July 5th, 2010 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by londonlawyer View Post
    You don't consider him a reprehensible schmuck?

PS: You seem to possess a level of hate that matches Avigdor Lieberman and Bibi Netanyahu. Did Rachel Corrie "get what she deserved" in your view?
    are you serious? All the "hate" was in your initial comment, how was I hateful for blatantly calling you on it?

Granted I believe this development is quite reprehensible, however for you it just gives you another excuse to show you true colors. I dont know if you've realized this, but the majority of major real estate developers in this city happen to be Jews, some of them are good developers, some not so good - the same can be said about developers of any ethnicity.

IMHO Sam Chang has done far more to disgrace this city aesthetically speaking than Monian, yet I dont see you leaving comments about him along the lines of "I hope that cheap chink loses all his egg rolls"

Chang is a schmuck. I've stated that on several occasions.
    Moreover, it's my undertanding that Moinian is Armenian, so don't get so excited.

Imagine a Chang building of the size akin to those built by Moinian

...I've just had a near-death experience.