Thread: Need help finding info about Helmsley Hotel, anyone local wanna help?

Default Need help finding info about Helmsley Hotel, anyone local wanna help?

Hi, I am on an online treasure hunt and I need some help finding some number referred to as "h20 number" related to the hotel on 212 E42nd street. I was thinking maybe someone can look around there if possible , maybe check out the fire hydrant number, or fountain number, pool number or anything remotely referring to water. I tried 1326 which is the generic number for the type of hydrants used in that area from a google search, I also tried the number to Harry's Bar inside, but no luck. I know this place is being remodeled right now, I was hoping it might be somewhat obvious to a local poking around. Any ideas or suggestions or guesstimates based on hunches would be gratefully appreciated. Thank You!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	52359309649d2586b17621_first-pyramid.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	15540

stevenrollins: Where are you located?

I'm in NH Lakes Region, heading to Mass for the week for work, I'll be checking in on this forum if you got any ideas. Check ou the Isis adventure website isisadventure.com if your interested. Any ways I'm searching for "pyramids" located all over the world, so far i've been to three places in NY looking. Found one at Cooper's Tavern, missed one at Central Park, and had the security lock down the Empire State Building because I asked the guard where she thought there was a good place to hide something very small!! The one I'm looking for now is actually overseas off the coast of France, but i need clue number two out of three which I need the H20 number for. Also on another search in Boston, I know where it is, but also need to figure out a password which I will be investigating while in Mass this week. Well, hopefully I will get to NY soon, thanx for locating the HH. Steve

Quote Originally Posted by stevenrollins View Post
    had the security lock down the Empire State Building because I asked the guard where she thought there was a good place to hide something very small!!
    Haha, that's a fail way to approach ESB security, of all places.

A fellow Platinum Pyramid hunter I see. Well I'm still stuck on this one, which is clue 1 out of 3 for me. Well good luck, hopefully one of us can make some headway.

sorry went to mass forget my laptop... anyways brought it this week nice to see another isis adventurer. Right now im working on the mass clue about the emerald object, im almost there. are you a member of the isis website forum? iam 88instinct maybe talk to you there. good luck