Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: National Pigeon Day - June 13th

I found a pic of "a certain pigeon lover" on the "PICTURES OF US" THREAD.....

Thumbs up Pigeon axe massacre

^You should have started a 'what happens next' discussion...............

5 seconds later he hacks the Pigeons head off with an axe, blood splashes accross the green wall behind and the body and dismembered head fall to the floor (all in slow motion of course).
    Last edited by Meerkat; March 15th, 2008 at 11:45 AM.

Ouch! That definitely was the result of a 7 iron.

This was just a rock.

The lesson learned kiddies...a 7 iron by far works better than a rock when killing a pigeon.

I'll stick with the 7 iron.

Here's a great book i found on Amazon - 101 ways to kill a pigeon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Canceled-Fli.../dp/0976141604

Ladies?

In all fairness, it is OK to razz someone when you are talking about this kind of thing, but showing actual carcasses is a little gross. Even my stomach turned at the "stoned" pidgeon....

Fun is fun, but be nice........

^ Yeah it was a bit of a stomach turner.

Good job i didn't add the pictures i found when i googled 'dead pigeons' - some are even more revolting (even worse than seeing live Pigeons).

But i'm thinking of buying the book 101 ways to kill a Pigeon - i can look forward to trying many new methods of ridding my neighbourhood in my one man (not a lady) anti-pigeon crusade.
    Last edited by Meerkat; March 17th, 2008 at 09:39 AM.

Of course I'm a lady. No question mark needed, just having a little fun to add to the descriptive story of Bert and his pigeon. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Meerkat View Post
    ^ Yeah it was a bit of a stomach turner.

Good job i didn't add the pictures i found when i googled 'dead pigeons' - some are even more revolting (even worse than seeing live Pigeons).

But i'm thinking of buying the book 101 ways to kill a Pigeon - i can look forward to trying many new methods of ridding my neighbourhood in my one man (not a lady) anti-pigeon crusade.
    My bad MK! I don't know why I thought that.

Default National Pigeon Day

If there are any people who care about pigeons, please contact me @ nycpigeons@yahoo.com.

It seems there are not many independent thinkers here, only followers who do not use their brains or hearts. That is the problem with society in general -- people are afraid to go against the grain. I am willing to bet if suddenly Mayor Bloomberg or a famous pop diva (sorry but I cannot name anyone since I do not follow pop divas) started idolizing pigeons, you people would follow.

You are very typical of the mindset of the billions of human animals that make up our Earth -- not very original and not very smart or sensitive.

However, if there are any out there, please contact me. I would like to start planning something for our first National Pigeon Day, even a small gathering somewhere. We need ideas, but not from the peanut gallery who make up this Forum.

If you think we are so heartless and closed minded then why to you take the time to even post here? Have a sense of humor, no one here would actually go and harm a pigeon..it is all in good fun.

So does this mean I am not invited to the next pigeon meet up?

Quote Originally Posted by luciedove View Post

I am willing to bet if suddenly Mayor Bloomberg or a famous pop diva (sorry but I cannot name anyone since I do not follow pop divas) started idolizing pigeons, you people would follow.
    Don't be dissing no divas ...

Besides she LOVES pigeons, and probably wears more pigeon feathers on one night than you've seen in your entire life.

Wait.....does Cher use pigeon feathers from pigeons that are already dead(from natural causes of course) OR does she have her assistant kill the birds for the feathers????Hmmmmmmmm.

Well, I'm not certain what she does these days, but when I worked for Cher the first thing she did was hand me one of THESE ...

Quote Originally Posted by lofter1 View Post
    Well, I'm not certain what she does these days, but when I worked for Cher the first thing she did was hand me one of THESE ...

That's it Lofter, you've done the deed....you've made me laugh out loud in the middle of my office.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast