Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walkies

Default Walkies

Gotta love that first snow of the season

Thanks, alonzo

Such a magical walk, those fall leaves against the white snow, going where the wind blew, ended up in the Met for an hour, walk down 5th, perfect sunday.

Unbelievable waking up to the fresh untouched snow. It's been a while, wonder how long before it gets old...

Never does! Its better when you didnt hear the forecast though, the best is getting up stretching then you catch the glimpse out the window and...Holy s***!

That's exactly how it happened. I don't, or am not, watching tv right now so it was a pleasant surprise.

Unfortunately i heard of it like 3 days ago so i woke up fully expecting it, hopefully next time it will be heavier and unexpected.

It is afterall only the beginning.

Cant complain. When i was here visiting in january this year there still hadnt been a snowfall.

To me, it feels great. After my first official night in my new spot, snow could be the only capper.

Comme toujours, le charme de Central-Park sous la neige. une très belle série.

As always, charming Central-Park under the snow. A beautiful series.

wonderful pics ! the weather in germany is bad. I´d like to have a lot of snow... but instead it´s only raining .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast