Page 1 of 76 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin

Default Sarah Palin

Whether you regard her as incompetent, psycho, white trash, etc., do you find Sarah Palin to be a tasty MILF?

I don't see where all the hub bub about her looks come from...I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole
    I guess if it was between her and McInsane she'd win....
    I also can't stand her voice- do all people from Alaska talk like that

^^^ lol. I was thinking the samething about her voice. It sounds like a Southerner trying to talk as if they're from Boston.

She's genuinely good looking and sexy.... photographs very well, attractive facial expressions. She looks like an actress playing a role. We will be seeing lots and lots of her...

But the voice... to my ears it's finger nails screeching across a blackboard... but the public is going to love it, sounds like regular folk.

She is very sexy and attractive, somewhat classy (She's a Republican), but her voice and speech are only as exciting as the old and boring crowd at the RNC.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizio View Post
    She's genuinely good looking and sexy.... photographs very well, attractive facial expressions. She looks like an actress playing a role.
    Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

This one plainly doesn't fear the Lord.

Last edited by ablarc; September 4th, 2008 at 06:29 AM.

Re: classy: I sure don't think of Palin as classy... neither her nor Cindy McCain. Laura Bush is (Texan) classy... but very classy none the less.

I don't want to get the thread off track but .... compare these two... no contest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyBc3...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv7LUT1ezm0

Cindy McCain: All of that money and opportunity and she still sounds like she's 14?

---
    Last edited by Fabrizio; September 4th, 2008 at 07:23 AM.

Forum Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by londonlawyer View Post
    Whether you regard her as incompetent, psycho, white trash, etc., do you find Sarah Palin to be a tasty MILF?
    very good looking woman for sure, looks young and hot but not my VP for sure

Re: Palins's voice

Seems folks here are in agreement that Palin has a thin and twangy tone. Last night after the speech when Harry Reid said she sounded "shrill" (i.e.: thin and twangy) GOPers jumped on him as "sexist" (claiming "shrill" is one of thse code words rumbling through US politics these days, although the definition seems to match what we're discussing: "piercing in tone or sound; sharp or keen to the senses; harshly vivid").

Andrew Sullivan, while live-blogging the speech, noted that when emphasizing a point she scrunches up her nose in a weird way.

IMO it's kind of a snarky look. It's a look that won't work well when playing the diplomat. But by all indications Palin has no intention of using diplomacy. Sounds like hard ball tactics and guns drawn is the primary way she operates.

Crabby airline hostess - stache's Avatar

Andrew Sullivan should stick to his HIV+ barebacking websites.

That is simply such a low slur to a distinguished writer... and completely inappropriate sleazy comment. But I am not surprised. Try at least coming up with an intellegent comment about what he has written in the article Lofter has posted.

Sullivan's blog (The Daily Dish via The Atlantic) offers the most interesting compilation (and the best organized web-page with the most easily accessed links) for current political events. Many other politically-oriented sites are jumbled, try to do too much and get groggy & jammed when a link is clicked (at least on my pc). Not so at AS' site.

I don't agree with all of his politics, but in the current scheme of things he's a player and can't be dismissed.

His politics can be argued with. But do personal scandals about his private life from years ago still need to haunt him? It's a rather mindless way to debate the content of an article about Sarah Palin's speech.

Crabby airline hostess - stache's Avatar

Last time I checked, I'm entitled to my own opinions. When someone expresses a wish to spread a deadly disease, there is no statute of limitations in my book.

This is really a sideline to the topic of this thread, but ...

If someone chooses to have sex with someone else and possibly share a virus with another who already carries that virus (i.e.: two adults who are both HIV+ engaging in sex without a condom) then what is the problem?

If both are carriers then there is no "spread" of the disease.

Page 1 of 76 123451151 ... LastLast