Page 24 of 536 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124524 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda Knox gets 26 Years

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizio View Post
    Barbie Nadeau is employed by Tina Brown. And Frank Sfarzo? Whoever she may be?
    yeah fabio...Tina Brown. The one who's profiting from....you guessed it! barbie's sensational book.

For the record: As a matter of routine, multiple newcomers to a specific topic are checked for duplicate IDs. The three in question are not one person, and they are posting from different places, none of them Seattle.

^ That's good the hear. And for the record: I did have suspicions but my comments were meant humourously and were a reaction the tone of these posts. And I think it's normal for new posters to be a bit suspect.

But what I'm wondering is: Is it OK for newcomers to come on board and post as these folks are?

Longtime posters given nicknames? Fabio?

Uh no... it's clearly Fabrizio.

And this after 1 post:

"Your observations are stunning"

"If this is how you fact find in this case its no wonder the drivel you spout". (after I mentioned the journalists I think IMHO are doing the best reporting on the case)

"I deleted the rest of the trash you posted" (Bette to Joan)

"Dont give me reporter trash" (a gem)

"Enough with your lies... Fabio..."

"Stop quoting reporters" (LOL, to a wirednewyork forumer he writes this.)

"Then check yourself into the nearest mental hospital....cuz youre not all there." (I didn't know PeeWee Herman was so interested in Amanda Knox)

"You have got to be kidding me. If Nadeau and Vogt are the best you can do, the arguments are pretty lame."

"And this quote of yours is the standard talking point of every pro-guilt person who cannot think independently .."

(the quote "read the Massei Report") was the same thing that he said)

"Fabio, Fabio, Fabio. How could you be so stubborn?? " (Fabio x 3)

Etc.

I don't think this is a good direction for the forum to take with new posters. And I don't ever remember first time posters being allowed to address long time posters this way, new to the board. A difference of opinion is fine, but a little net-etiquette please, especially for those who have never posted here before.
    Last edited by Fabrizio; April 27th, 2011 at 10:22 PM.

For the record, I think fabio is snappier and easier to type. That pesky "z" way over on the left of the keyboard.

I mean, lighten up francis Fabrizio isn't your real name either. I don't get my feathers ruffled over MTG or simply "midtown" instead of MidtownGuy. Big whoopee.

Fab, you make the meaningless stuff so tragically serious, and ignore/dismiss things of substance.

Like so many of the legitimate questions raised here about the evidence or lack thereof regarding Amanda.

Everyone sees right through the routine.

At this point, no one is even going to oblige you when you say "please post links" or "please supply whatever", because it's all been hashed and rehashed, and the result is a big circle with you. The same posts, the same sloppy confusion of forensic evidence with nothing but "I dont know jack about DNA" as an excuse... and yada yada yada.

When you show some intellectual integrity you might get more respect (and maybe even good will) from newcomers and old timers alike.

You had the cheek to complain about sarcasm like "Your observations are stunning", which is delicious coming from you, of all people? Now stop trying to read folks or you're going to get read too. (or is that x 3)
    Last edited by MidtownGuy; April 27th, 2011 at 10:42 PM.

About barbie's (and tina's) book...I'm sure it's all trash and sloppy writing like the rest of what we've seen from her.

Don't be dragging me into this ...

...they make Teno seem like Lofter.
    Or I might have to put a call out to Rafaelle ...

Just try it, buster.

^Nice pic. Better times for Amanda Knox, before her freedom was stolen by a corrupt and incompetent prosecution.

Jokes are fun, but it should be noted that the above picture, an innocent shot taken on a family trip to a museum, was used by the douche bag Italians to villify Amanda Knox and paint her as some kind of violence prone monster.

As Zippy noted, there was never any record of her being violent toward anyone, or getting into any trouble for violent or antisocial behavior prior to this medieval witch hunt. The press sure managed to get the natives reaching for their pitchforks with ridiculous stories of Satanic rituals and such. What rubes. They just ate it up.

As with fabrizio, there was no meaningful or substantial evidence...only sleazebag innuendo and character assassination.
    Last edited by MidtownGuy; April 28th, 2011 at 09:51 AM.

Hot. Ablarc is right.

For the record ( I love saying "for the record" ):

The foto was picked up by the British tabloids. It was on her Myspace page. She was clowning around in a Holocaust Museum.... as one does. Under the pic was title "The Nazi Within".

Personally I think it's cute...I mean we all have a little Nazi within.

And she does have nice breasts.
    Last edited by Fabrizio; April 28th, 2011 at 10:02 AM.

I mean we all have a little Nazi within.
    or a little Mussolini, for that matter.

Yeah. She's a Nazi.

Does this count as a corollary to Godwin's Law?

Is Fascism part of Godwin's Law? I mean, no one hardly ever brings up Mussolini in debates.

It only because Mussolini is harder to spell.

Is that one "s" or two?

Two "l"s or one?

After years of visualizing Fabrizio as the cool dude with a cigarette, I find the new avatar hard to digest.