Page 26 of 536 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126526 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda Knox gets 26 Years

I thought you were Fabrizio??

Frank Sfarzo's real name is Francesco Sforza (I didn't want to be the one doing the revealing) which according to little birds I know means he is actually from very high family. Actually I wonder if his use of pseudonym has anything to do with the fact that it rhymes with "farce". He is a real person too I know people who know him. Here he is...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FrankSfarzoJan16_2009-224x300.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	12845

he talks a lot about 'the pack' these days and to save time I will summarize that he shifted his opinion about the verdict and then got beat up and arrested and now is angry about the Mignini and Squadra Mobile machine which he calls 'The Pack' which in his mind (he writes his blog in English) I assume is 'Il Blanco' but maybe I am wrong. He defends the police scientist Stefanoni and the 'ear witness' Nara probably because he knows them personally. It is a little like waiting to see who will be thrown under the bus. There were some major problems like changes of story about whether a footprint in the hallway tested positive for blood (trial 1 said yes, trial 2 they had to admit was not true).
    Last edited by spartaco; April 28th, 2011 at 09:45 PM.

Welcome to the forum, spartaco.

From what I can gather, Barbie Nadeau was a travel writer until she struck personal gold with this case. Tina Brown's holy imprimatur is supposed to impress us. If you know the case, the writing stands out as sloppy and lacks insight or logical analysis. Her glaring lack of ability to clarify the crucial details of the case (or is it intentional fuzziness) is appalling. Her boss, Tina Brown, apparently likes finding ladies who can't talk back...like a dead princess or an incarcerated youth...so she can publish a scandalous hit piece and make the dollars.

Frank Sfarzo is more believable in my opinion, and more meticulous. His constant presence in the courtroom and time studying the case make him at least as reliable as Barbie Nadeau, the "travel writer extraordinaire". In fact, I'll take it as a plus that he isn't working for some bitchy British publisher whose main concern is making enough money to keep her feet in Manolo Blahniks.

The Barbie Nadeau book is rubbish, e.g. there was no receipt for bleach, there were no bloody footprints, there was no mixed blood, there were no physical marks on AK or RS consistent with a struggle, etc etc. Here is a web site that goes through that book in detail.
    http://viewfromwilmington.blogspot.c...id-barbie.html
    I might add that the recent journalism conference in Perugia had 2/4 panelists on the case Barbie and Andrea Vogt (who wrote an article in seattlepi.com about "I was there", total fabrication. (AK was saying i was at Raffaele's house).
    Last edited by spartaco; April 29th, 2011 at 09:34 AM.

[QUOTE=Fabrizio;358598]^ "You may certainly quote anyone you wish. I chose to use Patrick Lumumba own words..."

Ok. Will do. From the Sunday Mirror: "EXCLUSIVE MURDERED IN ITALY..MEREDITH, 21 Friend tells how he broke down door"

Kate Mansey In Perugia, Italy 4/11/2007

"But her flatmates - two Italian girls and one American - had all stayed out for the night, so the gruesome discovery wasn't made until the next day.
    Raffaele had spent the night at his own house on the other side of the city with his girlfriend, Meredith's American flatmate Amanda Knox, 22.
    He said: "It was a normal night. Meredith had gone out with one of her English friends and Amanda and I went to party with one of my friends."

Well this certainly puts his memory on par with all the prosecution witnesses. Super and not so super.

And this statement is on page ??? what of the what???court document?

That's what I thought.

Frank Sfarzo did it.

Frankz: you posted direct quotes from Lumumba from a British tabloid. Fine. I posted direct quotes from Sollecito from a British tabloid.

Quote Originally Posted by MidtownGuy View Post

From what I can gather, Barbie Nadeau was a travel writer until she struck personal gold with this case.
    Nadeau has been writing for Newsweek since 1998. For the International print version as well as the web version.Her articles cover all sorts of fields, mostly society and politics:http://www.barbielatzanadeau.com/newsweek_archives.html

"Frank Sfarzo is more believable in my opinion, and more meticulous."

Fine. No problem there. Would you please tell us something about him and some of the publications he has written for?

I have searched in Italian Google for "Francesco Sforza" I find no writer or journalist by that name. Would you know the reason for this? Why would this "Italian newsman" as Frankz describes him be impossible to find?

You say that he is "meticulous" in his reporting... I would think he would have had some great gigs by now. Perhaps for L'Espresso or Panorama.... but I see nothing.

If you get any more info on his arrest and run-in with the psyche hospital....please post it here.
    Last edited by Fabrizio; April 29th, 2011 at 03:54 AM.

Frank Sfarzo is more believable in my opinion, and more meticulous. His constant presence in the courtroom and time studying the case make him at least as reliable as Barbie Nadeau.

Your circular arguments deserve nothing but copy-pastes at this point; none of that writing for Newsweek or Tina changes this:

If you know the case, the writing stands out as sloppy and lacks insight or logical analysis. Her glaring lack of ability to clarify the crucial details of the case (or is it intentional fuzziness) is appalling.

...and you still don't get it: it isn't about what publications the man from Perugia writes for, it's about the analysis that is presented. It has more clarity and truthfulness than Nadeau's writing does, on this topic. She says she was there in the courtroom. So does he. If Barbie wrote other stuff about Italy since the nineties, I'm thrilled for her. She's still incompetent, and reckless with her facts, when reporting this case.

Now how about addressing any of the points presented to you, fab, regarding the evidence. We would love to hear something more substantial than "I know nothing about DNA " and random knife videos from youtube.

"She says she was there in the courtroom. So does he."

She was in the courtroom. She was on assignment for the Daily Beast. The Daily Beast is owned by Newsweek. Courtrooms do not allow anyone to simply show up and sit in on proceedings.

RE: "His constant presence in the courtroom". Then it's even more strange that I can find no info on this "constant courtoom presence" ...who he is or what credentials he has to sit in on court proceedings.

I can also say: I sat in the proceedings. I was arrested and thrown into a psychiatric hospital.

There. I just did it.
    Last edited by Fabrizio; April 29th, 2011 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spartaco View Post
    ...he is actually from very high family.

High indeed. Francesco Sforza was the Duke of Milan during the 1400's....occupying himself with the things Dukes do. There is also a prominent street in Milan named after him.

If only I could determine if he was a Thracian before his life as a Duke, I think it would tie all of this together.

We know that, Fabio. Did you read any of the articles that actually have some relevant facts about the case that I sent you?

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/RonHendryindex2.html

I didn't think so.

What Frank's journalistic credentials are or are not aren't relevant. Since you seem to think Barbie has excellent credentials, you can read her account of his presence in the court room. Why or how he got access doesn't matter, you believe her, she says he was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizio View Post
    I can also say I was arrested and thrown into a psychiatric hospital.
    And we'd believe you.