Page 426 of 536 FirstFirst ... 326376416422423424425426427428429430436476526 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 8026

Thread: Amanda Knox gets 26 Years

Quote Originally Posted by lofter1 View Post
    LOL

Methinks if we removed all references to how "busy" posters are then this thread would be about 200 pages long, instead of 425 ...
    Youthinks right!

(guilty of busy, although not of complaining about it)

Re: Polls.

I think they are not very relevent, and I also think that if you polled the US, at good percentage would still think they are guilty. That is because most people don't know the facts of the case, only what has been reported in the news, and only a little bit of that.

That is why I said several pages back (as a bit of a joke, but not really), that now is when Amanda needs a PR campaign. The story is too weird to be believed, and she is going to need to find a way to explain it. I think that she can, and will, in due time. But any poll taken now from people on the street will be much more towards guilty, in any country, than it will be eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by lofter1 View Post
    LOL

Methinks if we removed all references to how "busy" posters are then this thread would be about 200 pages long, instead of 425 ...
    Yeah, and that's nothing! Add up all the *sigh*s and there's enough hot air to blow the Knoxes back to Perugia, for a do-over.

*sigh*

oop.

Re: Polls.

I think they are not very relevant…

When people don't have a strong way to defend a position, or when that position is fundamentally absurd, they try to pull the old "this is what popular opinion says…" or "most people think" line of BS.

Most people think a lot of things. Quite often it's still bunk.

Quote Originally Posted by MidtownGuy View Post
    Yeah, and that's nothing! Add up all the *sigh*s and there's enough hot air to blow the Knoxes back to Perugia, for a do-over.
    I know one thing for sure. Curt Knox ain't never going back to Italy.

That's for sure.

Anyway, there are plenty of other Mediterranean countries with attractive towns, a long history, and good food. Less hype, perhaps. I'm sure their lives won't suffer one bit if they never set foot again in that place.

This week's issue of OGGI is on the news stands… and for 10€ more, you get this nifty collection of kitchen knives.

( Calling Fellini: I love this image... )

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizio View Post
    This week's issue of OGGI is on the news stands… and for 10€ more, you get this nifty collection of kitchen knives.

( Calling Fellini: I love this image... )

Is that a bonus pizza cutter? So, after you've used all of the implements, Giobbi calls you down to the station for a little chat? They should probably include a tape recorder in there, too.

tsk tsk…some bored moron over at maundygregory has a copy of Photoshop plus a heart full of bile. Fellini?! you wish.

Ya know, we've really got to steer you away from those hate sites, fab. They've seriously affected your judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by dougm View Post
    Here's Curt Knox on GMA this morning.

http://news.yahoo.com/amanda-knox-tr...133432658.html
    Man, if I were in that family I wouldn't want to hear another tra-la-la of Italian ever again. I'd rather hear Linda Blair talking backwards.

Diocletian: the funny thing is that the magazine and knives are packaged together with the knives over Knox's face. That's how it appears on the newsstand. And yes, the round thing to the right is indeed a pizza cutter.

It is a faux pas classic.
    Last edited by Fabrizio; October 7th, 2011 at 04:48 AM.

Shucks! My sweet but simpleminded pizza-baking friend, Giuseppina, can't find one "on the newsstand" anywhere. Anywhere at all! Must have sold out?

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizio View Post

Diocletian: the funny thing is that the magazine and knives are packaged together with the knives over Knox's face. That's how it appears on the newsstand. And yes, the round thing to the right is indeed a pizza cutter.

It is a faux pas classic.
    It would have been a really great promotion if they included a scratch-off grand prize. If the scratch-off on your knife reveals Kercher's DNA, then you get an all-expense paid trip to Perugia for four years! Yay! (No fair sending your knife to Stefanoni for her to do the scratching, though. That would be cheating.)