Page 513 of 536 FirstFirst ... 13413463503509510511512513514515516517523 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 8026

Thread: Amanda Knox gets 26 Years

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizio View Post
    Where does Massei say this?
    Did I ask a question?

If not, what did Massei state about motive?

You're getting sucked in.

We're still talking about conjecture and suspicious behavior here. Where is the actual evidence?

The Knoxians never mention the prison recording between Knox and her father on November 20th 2007. Massei does not give us the full conversation, but found it significant enough to quote it and adds it to the number of reasons why they believe the break-in was staged:

"It is a matter of a hypothesis which in some way appears to be aired and almost suggested in the recording of November 20, 2007 in which Amanda at a certain point has the following dialogue with her father, to whom she says, talking about Rudy:

Amanda: "Yes, I know, I know, I mean I hardly know him ... I never invited him to my house before."

Father: "Do you believe that Meredith did so?"

Amanda: "Ah, I know that she knows him through Giacomo ... therefore"

Father: "Is he one of the boys downstairs?"

Amanda: "Yes, he was her boyfriend ... therefore ... perhaps he was saying: I’m looking for Giacomo ... can I come in? Or something like that..."

Massei writes: "Further on Amanda goes on, saying, "That is, I know that she had seen him before, but I don’t know why she let him into the house.""

Mmmmm.... now how would Amanda know that Meredith let Guede into the house?
    How does this conversation lead to a conclusion that:

1. The break in was staged.

2. Knox was aware of a break in.

When Amanda's father asks if Meredith invited Guede to the house, she doesn't say yes. Only that she knows him through Giacomo. She did say; "Yes, he was her boyfriend ... therefore ... perhaps he was saying: "I’m looking for Giacomo ... can I come in? Or something like that...""

Would an innocent person - in prison, facing a murder charge, who didn't know anything about the crime - reasonable have that conversation? I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by eddhead View Post
    You're getting sucked in.

We're still talking about conjecture and suspicious behavior here. Where is the actual evidence?
    You have to understand that in the world of Peggy & Pete, this is evidence. It's all they have.

There is still more to post about the knife, but this will do for now. Certainly the Knoxians will say: "but that doesn't make him a murderer".

Well, regarding that kitchen knife, what I do know is: something about it had Rafaelle scared shitless.
    Only Knoxians say that?

If you are innocent, if you are sure that your girlfriend did not leave the house that evening, if your alibi is tight.... sorry, but you're not making up bullshit reasons as to why Meredith's DNA is on your kitchen knife. Except in Knox-ville.

It's: "What the fu°k.... that's impossible!!!"

You're not worried that it's there, and explaining why it's there. You're explaining why it absolutely can't be there.... because, well, it can't be there...it's impossible. You explain why it's impossible: we were home all night together. Period.

And remember: Sollecito told the cops in one of his alibis that she did leave the house that evening and came back late.

----

Knox said: " "That is, I know that she had seen him before, but I don’t know why she let him into the house.""

Is Knox saying what it sounds like here? That Guede came in through the door? How would she know that? She could only know that if she were home.... as she said in her confession. We have not heard the rest of the conversation... but we do know the court found it to be significant.
    Last edited by Fabrizio; May 28th, 2013 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZippyTheChimp View Post
    Didn't Massei say,"...they chose evil."
    Oh... right... no question mark. Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by dougm View Post
    I wasn't lying, but I will allow that I could be wrong, since I have not read the whole "Matt Jones" thread on Amazon. Mainly because it bored the shit out of me.
    You cut me deep, Doug, you cut me real deep right there.

If you are innocent, if you are sure that your girlfriend did not leave the house that evening, if your alibi is tight.... sorry, but you're not making up bullshit reasons as to why Meredith's DNA is on your kitchen knife. Except in Knox-ville.
    Is he sure his girlfriend didn't leave the house? Is he sure of anything about her?

Your rehash doesn't answer what I posed in #7680

----

Knox said: " "That is, I know that she had seen him before, but I don’t know why she let him into the house.""

Is Knox saying what it sounds like here?
    You're asking me what one line means in a partial conversation that you posted?

Reread the rest of it. And why is there a gap before that line?

Oh... right... no question mark. Cool.
    What are you going on about?

It was a question. I made a punctuation error. I guess I must have murdered someone.

He has the time to post about a question mark, but ignores that...

A good, well-bred Italian boy would not carry a knife, but a good, well-bred Italian boy would slit a young woman's throat.

Your prejudice shows.

Believe me: good well-to-do Italian boys do not carry knives. It's illegal to carry knives here. It's just NOT the culture here. Perugia is not Camden New Jersey. In Italy, you carry a knife if you're involved in something… drugs… whatever. You carry knives if you frequent shady people or situations.

Zip.... if you can't figure out what I'm saying here, I really can't help you.

-----

As for Massei saying: "...they chose evil."

Usually if someone posts a direct quote from someone they give us a link to the source or explain where it can from.

Zip.... if you can't figure out what I'm saying here, I really can't help you.
    Late, just got in, time for just one.

I knew you wouldn't be able to help me. And I trapped you again in your attempts to use little details to solve little problems in your world view, only to have them pop up elsewhere.

Yes I know, Sollecito carries a knife, so he isn't a "good well bred Italian boy." Fits your theory, right?

But what about the kitchen knife. If he carried a knife, why would he need a kitchen knife? Doesn't fit the wounds, and doesn't match the blood imprint. Think they might not have the murder weapon?

Doesn't matter. I'm sure you'll rack your brain to come up with something that will solve this little problem, but create one elsewhere.

BTW, did you come up with something about the landlord owning the kitchen knife? Seems to me, with all the shit that got into trial testimony, this little tidbit should have been noticed. I mean, they even had the sales clerk where Knox bought underwear [not lingerie] testify.

What a circus.

Last edited by ZippyTheChimp; May 29th, 2013 at 03:23 AM.

As for Massei saying: "...they chose evil."

Usually if someone posts a direct quote from someone they give us a link to the source or explain where it can from.
    Except when someone is asking a question that relates to a quote. If he had the source, he wouldn't ask the question.

So when Dougm posts about motive and I quote him and post: Didn't Massei say,"...they chose evil." - it seems clear that I was asking a question.

But if it makes you feel any better: Didn't Massei say,"...they chose evil."?

I have some specific questions. These may be what we call "Germans" on other boards, that is, topics that have already been beaten to death, but I would appreciate any input.

Was there actual evidence of rape of sexual assault? I see conflicting accounts.

Did any of the witnesses who came upon the scene after Knox and Sollecito describe any unusual smells, such as the smell of blood?

What actual evidence is there of Sollecito's knife collection?

Where did they get the hash that they smoked that night? In other words, who was their dealer?

What exactly was the testimony about the coerced confession? Was there a memo? I saw some reference to her signing a memo at a later time. I have actually seen only her handwritten statements that followed.

Did we ever figure out whose feces was in the toilet? Was the test to confirm it deemed reliable?

Any input appreciated.