Page 516 of 536 FirstFirst ... 16416466506512513514515516517518519520526 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 8026

Thread: Amanda Knox gets 26 Years

I guess if you believe that Amanda Knox, after her very first ever grisly murder, had the guts to return to the cottage and take a shower, you can believe anything.

Amanda, you missed a spot - in the freaking sink. I guess you're no Superwoman after all.

"to clean up blood ..."

By Jovis... I think she's got it!

Right ..a friggin' bloody foot goes from the bedroom to the bathroom and leaves a print on a bathmst with no bloody mess in the hall and in the bathroom!

Love the Knoxians.

They have this all figured out.

Among themselves.

On the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by ZippyTheChimp View Post
    Patrick.

I have a question about Mr Lumumba. He sort of dropped off the table - at least on this forum, where all we heard repeatedly was that "Knox pinned the murder on him." Actually, the authorities in Perugia pinned the murder on him - they arrested him, and along with AK and RS, charged him with murder. Were going to keep him in prison pending trial. Don't know how hard they tried to verify his straightforward alibi, but he wasn't released until after Guede became a suspect.

My question is about his financial state. I read some time back, in relation to his rants about Knox, that he lost his business, and was in financial difficulty. from that I found out that his bar was kept closed for several months.

Why? A crime scene? I can see that issues relating to AK would have to be checked, fellow employees interviewed;, but the place shut down?

And then it turns out he dropped his suit against the authorities. I wonder why he did that; seems he had a good case.
    Where did you hear he dropped that suit? I read again recently of the first time in years, perhaps it's still winding it's way through the ECHR?

For some reason his bar ended up being considered a 'crime scene.' It was closed for months by authorities and he supplemented his income telling tales to the tabloids about Amanda, 70k from the Daily Mail for the 'Soulless' masterpiece, another 10k from something else. 8k from the Italian Republic for his two weeks in jail. If the one against ILE is still pending that was for 500k and I hope he gets every penny of that personally.
    Last edited by Kaosium; May 31st, 2013 at 07:06 PM.

...had the guts to return to the cottage and take a shower, you can believe anything.
    Who says she returned to take a shower? Indeed... if you believe that, you can believe anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaosium View Post
    Did she post here?
    Not that I'm aware of.

Petey Quennell did though. I banned him, and we all took showers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizio View Post
    "to clean up blood ..."

By Jovis... I think she's got it!

Right ..a friggin' bloody foot goes from the bedroom to the bathroom and leaves a print on a bathmst with no bloody mess in the hall and in the bathroom!
    'Diluted' Fabrizio, that means not directly from the crime scene, unless there was a swimming pool in there I missed going over the pictures. He had it on him, probably his pants dripping into his shoes, and then he cleans those off and some residue is left on his foot as he steps there.
    Love the Knoxians.

They have this all figured out.

Among themselves.

On the internet.
    How did you like the Hellmann Report? Did any of it sound familiar? No credit to 'creative writing' though, it was science, logic and determining the most probable outcome of events from the facts in evidence. Some thought it was a conspiracy! How about you?
    Last edited by Kaosium; May 31st, 2013 at 07:05 PM. Reason: tags are killing me!

Who says she returned to take a shower? Indeed... if you believe that, you can believe anything.
    Oh excuse me, she returned with bleach to clean up.

What receipts?
    What about Quintavalle?
    What about his store clerk?

Where did you hear he dropped that suit? I read again recently of the first time in years, perhaps it's still winding it's way through the ECHR?
    It was a while ago, and I just forgot about it; the story was really about his battles with Knox.

How did you like the Hellmann Report?
    He should really stick to making mayonnaise.

It was a while ago, and I just forgot about it; the story was really about his battles with Knox.
    I'll have to look it up, I wasn't paying attention for the longest time. Vogt maybe?

How did you like the Hellmann Report? Did any of it sound familiar? No credit to 'creative writing' though, it was science, logic and determining the most probable outcome of events from the facts in evidence. Some thought it was a conspiracy! How about you?
    Have you heard Fabrizio's assessment of the Italian judiciary system? Made way back in 2009 at the end of trial 1.

Spot on I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizio
    What is funny about this is that I pointed out over and over again in the Berlusconi thread that our justice system, our courts and our judges are beyond screwy.

Zippy also has quotes from my High School Year Book and an ash tray I made for my father in 1966.

Have you heard Fabrizio's assessment of the Italian judiciary system? Made way back in 2009 at the end of trial 1.

Spot on I think.
    It's actually kind of fascinating in a macabre byzantine way! There's some neat parts too, but...geez...some of it seems to be a 'meals on wheels' program for delusional sophists.

Incidentally, Fabrizio, aren't you in Florence? Is that Tuscany? I forget, up there somewhere isn't it?

I'll have to look it up, I wasn't paying attention for the longest time. Vogt maybe?
    It could be anyone. My interest in this thread is minor compared to the rest of the forum.

As I said upthread, from when I learned about this murder, and my general interest in criminal justice, this case should never have gone to trial. If Mignini had acted professionally instead of impulsively, he would have waited for confirmation through evidence, Guede the suspect would have been identified, and these years of discussion would never have taken place.

So now I don't get too involved in trying to take apart upcoming court decisions. I'll read the SC report, and just wait for them to do whatever it is they intend to do. My gut tells me that AK and RS are going to get screwed again. One glimmer might be the change of venue to Florence.

Saves me the time I don't have to devote to this.

You haven't been here since before the appeal, right?