Page 525 of 536 FirstFirst ... 25425475515521522523524525526527528529535 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 8026

Thread: Amanda Knox gets 26 Years

Considering all of the ridiculous rubbish that HAS been printed about the case by the Italian media (since the very beginning), Oggi my nuts.

^ The level OGGI's readership

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizio View Post
    ^ The level OGGI's readership
    "of". That's "of OGGI's readership" to you, Tit-brain.

Now run along and join the other big intellects over at the latest hate-Amanda site.

Honestly, I don't see much real concern he has for this case.

The problem being his love of rattling cages and of himself. Rarely, in the 7500+ posts on this thread, has there been any admittance of being wrong about anything that has to do with the "guilt" of Amanda.

The very man who, although grammatically and ironically incorrect, makes fun of the Tabloids is employing the same method of side-step and redirect they often employ when being questioned about something. Tabloids and politicians really.

We shall see who gets the publicity knife in the back no this one. The tabloid vultures have been circling for a long time now.
    Last edited by Ninjahedge; July 8th, 2013 at 04:07 PM.

Pure Ninja:

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahedge View Post
    The very man who, although grammatically and ironically incorrect....

We shall see who gets the publicity knife in the back no this one. The tabloid vultures have been circling for a long time now.

-----

in the 7500+ posts on this thread, has there been any admittance of being wrong about anything....
    I am the only one who has been right on this thread. The case stands at the Massei conviction.
    Last edited by Fabrizio; July 8th, 2013 at 01:26 PM.

Reports are that the Knox trial will resume on Sept.30th.

The website truejustice claims that Armando Spataro will be chief prosecuter in Florence. If that's true, this will be interesting:

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/eu...ition.verdict/

Spataro presenting his book, "Ne valeva la pena - Storie di terrorismi e mafia, di segreti di stato e di giustizia offesa".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vibRd6pnOSY

I just got back from lunch. Crossing our town's main piazza who do I see walking toward me but Franceso Maresca, the lawyer representing the Kercher family. He was coming out of our Town Hall, busy on his cell....linen suit...jacket over shoulder.

How was he walking? Was he rushing or sauntering?

HOW WAS HIS HAIR!!?!?!?!!?

Most importantly, did he have his scarf and was it tied correctly?

I am the only one who has been right on this thread. The case stands at the Massei conviction.
    ...a conviction which, as we all know, was bullsh*t, like Fabby's idiotic talking points. Just like I believe in the tooth fairy, and must be right, because my Mommy said so.

Prosecution of Amanda Knox Looks Just Like U.S. Right-Wing Politics
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-a...b_3973890.html

/me waits patiently...

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizio View Post
    I just got back from lunch. Crossing our town's main piazza who do I see walking toward me but Franceso Maresca, the lawyer representing the Kercher family. He was coming out of our Town Hall, busy on his cell....linen suit...jacket over shoulder.
    He'll never catch the ambulance that way!!

I think the sleazeball caught the ambulance (make that hearse) a long time ago.

One of the key elements of the case against Knox and Sollecito all along has been the assumption from the very beginning that the break in to the cottage was staged. Judge Massei, in his reasoning for conviction in the first trial, stated that the broken window in Filomena's room was not only an illogical point of entry (since there are windows that would have been easier to access) but that it was basically not possible for Rudy Guede to have climbed into that window, because it is too high off the ground. He also stated that Guede would have somehow had to open the (exterior) shutters first, and there was no long tool of any sort found nearby that he could have used for this purpose.

The opinion of Massei, and many others who have argued on the pro-guilt side since, has been that the window is too hard to climb up to, and since the shutters were at least partially closed, Guede would have had to climb up more than once, open the shutters, throw the rock through the window, then climb up again, all while taking the chance of being seen by someone driving by on the nearby road. This supposedly proves that this was not a real breakin, which leads to speculation that the breakin must have been faked by someone who wanted to divert attention from themselves and also has a key to the cottage.

Well, finally someone has demonstrated on the actual window (this is part of a TV show that recently ran in the UK). Although there have since been security bars that have been added to that window (which is a whole other point), this guy clearly shows how easy it would have been for a young, athletic guy like Guede to break in via that window. He opens the shutters and everything, and although he uses the security bars at first, he shows later how he didn't need them.