Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Drawing of Manhattan

I don't understand what the problem is. I just clicked the link at post #17, and a prompt came up asking if I wanted to download manhattan.dwg. Yes, and the download began.

The only thing I can think of is this:

1. Browser. Maybe your browser does not like the link
    2. Firewall/screening. Maybe your school/company does not like the link
    3. Popularity? Either popularity or server dependability might be an issue (doubt it). Try again later.

Hey, not to aggravate yall about it, but are we sure the file is still hosted up on fileden? Is it working for you still? Because I've been trying it for the past 24 hours, and nada. No prompt, and tried with different browsers, disabled firewall, etc. Is there any way it can be rehosted? Or at least, could you point us in the direction of where this map came from? Thanks for your help.

Dont know what it could be curly. I just tried LeCom's link on post #61 and it prompted me for a "save as" in 2 seconds.

Try it on a different network. It may be blocked at the server itself....

The link was down at 11PM last night. I didn't want to post until I rechecked. It worked fine at 7AM, and now.

Thanks guys! Appreciate it greatly.

Hi I am also an architecture student but from London. This file will be very useful for a manhattan based project I am just starting. May you please email to me on samgrainge@googlemail.com. thank you very much, so so useful!

Can you save it as AutoCAD 2007? If not too much trouble

Also, if anyone can post 3D,that would be great. Thank you!

Hi new york lovers!!
    I was too late to have a copy of this beautiful map?
    I would need it urgently .. I am participating in an architectural competition!!!!
    I have a filefactory account!!!!
    please help me!!!
    sara

Hey Derek, I am a graduate student of architecture at CCNY and would be very interested in having a copy of this map as well as a 3-D model of Manhattan. If there is anyway you could forward them along (thediamondseas@gmail.com) or let me know where they are available for download that would great. thanks!

Hi, I'm doing my masters in Architecture at the moment in Boston and have a site in New York for my thesis studio project. I would really appreciate the file and it would be a huge help for my project, is there any way I could get a copy of the DWG?
    Thank you!

Ben

Greetings from Europe, New Yorkers!
    I just registered to be able to thank you for making this map available! It's a wonderful resource and I'm very grateful for your patience and trouble. The link works fine!

Thank you asg!
    Alexandra

is there still a 3D file going around or a link for it? if anybody has it, it would really help me out! thank you!! caro

Default Mahattan Cad Drawing very much needed

Hi. I'm a student currently working on my senior project located in Meatpacking District in NYC. I was wondering if you still have this Auto Cad drawing of the City. In order to send it you can use "yousendit". My e-mail is anamuczynska@gmail.com. Or maybe you could send me only chelsea and lower Manhattan?? You'd help me a lot.

Thanks,
    Anna

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast