Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110
Results 1,636 to 1,641 of 1641

Thread: Harrison Redevelopment

Thumbs up Harrison: Highest Density of Building Permits in Entire State of NJ

In 2017, Harrison was #2 overall for total building permits issued (only beaten by Jersey City), but #1 for density when factoring in land area:

http://www.nj.com/data/2018/04/the_1...struction.html

New rendering of the Harrison PATH station released by Mayor Fife's re-election campaign Facebook page. Claims that it should be opened by October 2018. Does this new model look strange to anyone? Was the project downsized?

Section08, I heard from a reliable source that the Harrison Path Station Project was downsized somewhat because land acquisition costs for the project were more than the Port Authority expected, and the PA wanted to stay on budget. I think that the downsized project is still an excellent one.

Default Starbucks Coming to Kearny

The Town of Kearny has given approval for the building of a Starbucks at 143 Passaic Avenue. Also, a 19,000 square foot retail development has been approved for 178 Passaic Avenue. A 100 Unit apartment building has also been approved for Schuyler Avenue.
    With all of the traffic on Passaic Avenue, I would expect the Starbucks to do a good business.

Default Bricks

Brick work has started at the One Harrison Avenue Constriction Site. It seems that the developer is going with using three different colored bricks to make the building interesting. I saw red bricks, yellow bricks and black/gray bricks being used in a relatively small section of the building fronting Harrison Avenue.

At the Forge Loft, an orange shade brick is being used. The first building was done with red bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by dennis200dz View Post
    The Town of Kearny has given approval for the building of a Starbucks at 143 Passaic Avenue. Also, a 19,000 square foot retail development has been approved for 178 Passaic Avenue. A 100 Unit apartment building has also been approved for Schuyler Avenue.
    With all of the traffic on Passaic Avenue, I would expect the Starbucks to do a good business.
    Thanks for the news, dennis200dz! That Starbucks site will be adjacent to the new Vermella West apartments, right?

I wonder if the Lowes proposal for the site just south of Shoprite might come back to life. There is clearly a market for materials for renovations building up very quickly as the area gentrifies.