Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: I am being censored

Zippy writes: "Makes it sound like the issue just popped up doesn't it?"

Note the correct quote:

"My posts are being removed in the Cordoba House thread.

I have had an ultimatum from Zippy not to quote his posts.

He says in this just received PM: "I said I would not quote you and delete posts in which you quoted me."

I "have had" an ultimatum. "Have had" ties the present to the past.

He says in a just recieved PM: "I said I would not...."

"said" past tense. Also indicates that there had been previous discussion about this.

The topic was brought up now because threads were no disapearing. There was a post by ablarc hanging in mid-air.

Good grief.

^
    See what I mean, Stache?

Ninj: look at your last post in the Cordoba thread: "You are not dense, you are obstinant, and cannot stand it when people do not play with you....nice or otherwise."

Now tell me again about "glib derogatory commenting."

I've taken no-pot shots against you here or there. But look at you.

Because I feel that I have to tip-toe around you and not upset the apple-cart... take a look at Lofter's post to you of the book-covers and take a hint.
    Last edited by Fabrizio; September 16th, 2010 at 09:09 AM.

Zip: as long as keep telling falsities I will continue. If you don't want to fight as you say... then stop. You are the one who continued there. And what does it matter if there had been a discussion a few weeks ago about this? Who cares. What difference does it make? The posts began disapearing now in a way that was noticable.
    Last edited by Fabrizio; September 16th, 2010 at 09:06 AM.

^
    See my post 2.

Your the one drawing others in: "You guys figure it out"

Best response so far: "Is there an "Ignore This Thread" option? "

Asking others to figure things out for themselves is drawing others in? Really?

You say: "Your the one drawing others in" ...but in the same breath you say: "See what I mean, Stache?"

^
    Stache was already here, on your thread, and asked a question.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizio View Post
    And then again: you could always just end it with a song. This 'classic' comes to mind.

Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8_FOQ7-P30

Zip, he has used that third person declarative method on other things as well, often siting "we" instead of "I" or "us" instead of "me".

Fab, again, you know what you are doing, and you know it is not right. You are entitled to your opinion, but in the best interest of the forum, please restrain yourself. Others here have had to do similar with other posters to avoid arguments. I myself have ignored posts from yourself, MTG, that English hating guy and even Daq to avoid fights.

I do not completely ignore them, for they are part of the forum, but if I come into a thread about England and I see whats-his-face posting there, I simply do not READ it. I know what he will be saying and it will not help to get mad at him.

So, it is not my job, or anybody elses for that matter, to go around and tag/count every one of your posts and transgressions. you are an adult and you know what you are doing. The SIMPLEST thing you could do right now would be to NOT respond to Zip or MTG (if he comes back) and avoid your habit of glibness and last-word adjoins you relish so much.

You are a clever and intelligent man, or you truly would not be this annoying to some people. Please use your powers for the forces of Good.....

Just stay away from the tights. I think they went out of style in the 50's......

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizio View Post
    Yes.

Answering rhetorical questions can become really tedious fab.

Ninj: those books are available at Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Overcoming-A.../dp/1854875957

(Look over there to the left. Look at that face. Do I look like someone who could post any other way?)

--

Infoshare: J'dore that number by Dave Mason. Just beautiful.

Fab, thanks but you are not my shrink.

Just know that the face does not mean it is impossible to behave differently, just difficult.

You DO contribute, but stop smacking the hand you just handed a cookie to. It actually makes it worse than doing nothing.

Ninj: I don't know how to respond to you in a serious way. You tell me about glib snide comments but again just yesterday in the Cordoba thread you do this:

"^Zip, don't worry about it. Ain't worth it."

You can do that, but others can't.

In the next post after that one, you ask me a series of retorical questions. Again: you can but others can't.

You tell me that I'm not your shrink, but you go on and on with character analysis.

Ninj, I'm truly not interested in your advice.

Best to drop it.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast