Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: I am being censored

Crabby airline hostess - stache's Avatar

^ LOL Ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.T View Post
    Breaking news from bullring: bull attacks to spectators !

haaaah... Fantastic !

NOTE: I haven't any problems with Muslims except in your mind, because I live in Murcia (200 km away Algeria) and I like to go to Oran to buy tobacco on my boat every week... haaaah
    Perhaps you need help comprehending English correctly. That portion of my comments weren't addressed to you so your response makes no sense.

*By the way, I'm glad that happened at the bullring, and I wished the bull would have done more damage. Your country continues that disgusting animal cruelty and calls it culture....bravo Catalonia for banning it soon.
    Last edited by MidtownGuy; October 29th, 2010 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ablarc View Post
    Excuses are needed to comment?
    It wasn't a comment, just another fly-by insult when no one was even addressing you.

Quote Originally Posted by ablarc View Post
    At once concise and eloquent for a five-year-old at a playground.
    And yet here you are, rolling around in the sandbox too. Next you'll be flinging feces. Oh...wait...that already happened on every thread that relates to Muslims. Carry on.

So, MTG, how long have you been working at the UN?

Since the Declaration by United Nations in 1942, when I pledged to fight an axis of Three Stooges, apparently now hiding out on WNY.

No Shemp??!?

Why anyone would think that anything written on a public forum can't or shouldn't be addressed by anyone who reads it -- whether it be a long-timer or a newbie -- is beyond me.

If someone wants to address someone solely and individually then that's what PM's are for. Otherwise the forum is open and loose and folks should accept that, and drop the "I wasn't talking to you" or "Don't talk to me" stuff.

Of course it's always helpful [not that I totally abide by this] if we all address the issue of the post / opinions of the poster rather than comment on the poster his / her self.

And who asked you to butt in?

Feel free to ignore him.

^ Boo Hoo
    and this time that is directed at you.

Quote Originally Posted by MidtownGuy View Post
    Perhaps you need help comprehending English correctly. That portion of my comments weren't addressed to you so your response makes no sense.

*By the way, I'm glad that happened at the bullring, and I wished the bull would have done more damage. Your country continues that disgusting animal cruelty and calls it culture....bravo Catalonia for banning it soon.
    There are bullfights throughout the Americas (recently also in Las Vegas, although there do not kill the bulls in the ring, are killed in the slaughterhouse of the city after the round). That said, I will remember that Sebastian Castella is not Spaniard, because he's French (born in Beziers). There are many bullrings in France (Nimes, Arles, Beziers, Bayona, Dax,...) and a great support to bullfightings in this country, with millions of fans. One of the biggest supporters of Castella is the French president, Nicolas Sarkozy, who recognizes a great fan of bullfightings: he likes very much to visit all French bullrings and chat with bullfighters. But maybe you do not know that there are even bullrings in Africa and Muslims haven't any trouble to contemplate the show: Ceuta, Melilla in Spain... and Oran in Algeria (the bullring has been closed for 20 years, but there are proyects to re-open).

http://portaltaurino.com/plazas/francia/francia.htm

To finish, Catalonia has tried to ban the bullfights in its Regional Parliament (true!), but it isn't the first Community in this topic: Bullfightings are forbiden many years ago in Canarian Islands by a regional law ... What is a news for you in this topic? You must remember that in all cities festivities of Catalonia are still celebrating the 'corre-bous' that are not prohibited: an old Catalonian tradition consisting of placing fire on the horns of the bull to attack people in a town square (the bull is blinded by it and after round killed at the slaughterhouse ....) and also don't forget that Barcelona city is the only one city on the world with 3 bullrings.

http://www.rtve.es/mediateca/videos/...s/883489.shtml

Thank for delete to me on the list of anti-Islam alliance in WNY-F (had not heard nothing of it before, I still thought that my name it was noted by you in this list as one of the bad boys on the forum). Finally, after several months, you think the same that University of Mecca... haaah !

http://uqu.edu.sa/page/ar/93078

Once again in English?

DrT: Your English is quite good and the post is understandable.

----

Quote Originally Posted by stache View Post
    ... then you run across someone like him that likes to antagonize others.... like he has some kind of right to be obnoxious to others.

^stache nailed it.

and phrases like"contemplate the show" and "only one city on the world" have a cute electronic-translation-y sound.

---
    Dr.T: big fuzzy thanks for the geography of bullfighting spiel; none of it changes the fact that it's a douchebag form of entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by MidtownGuy View Post
    ^stache nailed it.

and phrases like"contemplate the show" and "only one city on the world" have a cute electronic-translation-y sound.

---
    Dr.T: big fuzzy thanks for the geography of bullfighting spiel; none of it changes the fact that it's a douchebag form of entertainment.
    haaaah... My translator machine is made in Mecca... hahahaaaaah
    Maybe this is the reason because muslims don't understand to you.... haaaaah

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast