Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Laughter in the Middle of Madness

No nuts & berries for this deer.
    Bagged! Deputy removes Doritos bag from head of endangered Florida Keys deer

‘It must have wanted that last chip in the bottom of the bag,’ a Monroe County sheriff’s spokeswoman said. The Key deer are the smallest of the white-tailed deer subspecies.

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
    Sunday, June 9, 2013, 3:15 PM

AP

A Key deer in Florida has its head stuck in a snack food bag. Monroe County, Fla., Sheriff’s Deputy Joshua Gordon encountered the distressed animal in the Keys and removed the bag.

BIG PINE KEY, Fla. — A deer in the Florida Keys is breathing more easily after a deputy removed a Doritos bag from its head.
    The Monroe County sheriff's deputy discovered the Key deer while on patrol late Saturday evening. Its entire head was stuck in the chips bag.

Sheriff's spokeswoman Becky Herrin says the deer allowed the deputy to remove the bag without a struggle.
    “It must have wanted that last chip in the bottom of the bag,” Herrin told the South Florida Sun Sentinel.

Key deer are the smallest of the Virginia white-tailed deer subspecies and are endangered. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Services says the deer have been threatened by development, habitat loss and hurricanes.
    Herrin reminds Florida Keys visitors to properly dispose of trash to protect animals from harm.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2VlYuAynF

Last edited by mariab; June 9th, 2013 at 08:58 PM.

This is a fun one. Plus, she kicks ass.

/me tips high hat.

I was hoping the cops would have come in on cue:

"Bismillah! No - we will not let you go."

Strangely enough he's on key most of the time. Love the typical drunk intellectual rant in the beginning. And after all that he puts on the glasses and turns normal at the end. Only a couple points off for not doing the Wayne & Garth head bang.

I always thought it was "Miss Miller"......

"Nice ham hock, honey"

It may not make you laugh, but it will make you smile, maybe even cry. Trailer for a documentary about this kid I'm in love with.

Saw this the other day and laughed long after I watched it. Even when I just think about it I laugh and I definitely need it because I had to put my own dachshund to sleep a couple of weeks ago, and I miss him terribly.

This dog apparently has a following and is going to be at a book signing in NYC soon.

Crusoe the celebrity dachshund in "Dachshund High Speed Police Chase!"

If you can't view the video, here's the youtube link, worth the watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3R0mxb2OXI

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123