Page 1 of 64 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2012 Presidential Race

Default The 2012 Presidential Race

I'll give the first word in this thread to Felonius Munk.

Who will win? Call it now!

He should consider decaf.

Based on that ^ no one should have any outstanding debts.

What growing economy works on that Felonious philosophy?

I think the GOP shot themselves in the foot over on the debt ceiling negotiation. As the Speaker of the House said, they got 98% of what they wanted. Well they own it and it sucks.

I have been pretty critical of Obama, but if he does not mess with Social Security means testing, I believe he'll win.
    Last edited by eddhead; August 11th, 2011 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lofter1 View Post
    Felonious philosophy?
    aka Felonomics.

Yes, he has a way with words.

Who will win the nomination? Mittens or Bachmann?

Who will be O's running mate this time?

Who would you like to see run? Keyes looks interesting - even Joe the Plumber endorsed him somewhere on TY you can see it . Keyes wont fit the taste of many of the dainty WNY people, but here he is - watch the Chuck Norris of debating - "Alan Keyes: no teleprompter required":

Run Michele Run! The Tea Party candidates will eat each other alive over the next 6 months, trying to out-extreme each other (or, from their POV, stand evermore firm with their convictions). None of them will get the GOP nomination. Look for a split with an independent party run. Or maybe two independent parties. The centralists & left-siders had better not fall into that game, but it would be just like the Dems to let victory slip from their hands by trying to swing the pendulum too quickly.

The Republican ticket will be Perry / Bachman.

that would cause our founders to spin in their graves, and put some of us still alive, into ours.

I admit I have a problem

Perry is pretty far right, and though he's well traveled, his foreign experience is basically limited to Texas trade missions and border issues. Going by tradition, as nominee he'd pick a center-conservative veep with foreign policy chops. That's not Bachmann. Maybe Huntsman. Or Condi Rice

Maybe President Perry can hold weekly prayer meetings asking for Christ's forgiveness as the means to promote economic turnaround. Non-Christians need not participate. What an a$$h0le.

Quote Originally Posted by scumonkey View Post
    that would cause our founders to spin in their graves, and put some of us still alive, into ours.
    Well put.

The Daily Show reports on the Ames Iowa Straw Poll:

Corn Polled

Candidate Tent Coverage

Let's see... Bachman, Palin, Paul.... Ya gotta thing it looks good for the Dems. Or maybe I'll just cut my throat.

Quote Originally Posted by 212 View Post

Perry ... he'd pick a center-conservative veep with foreign policy chops ... Or Condi Rice.
    She's got chops, but she also has that one big nasty F*Up back in August 2001:

Quote Originally Posted by eddhead View Post
    He should consider decaf.

I think he needs to go home and take his Prosac. Looking like Osama Binladen. Hah!!

I'm STIL voting for Obama again - win or lose!

A lot of people thought that Massacusetts Governor Deval Patrick wouldn't win a 2nd term in office, but he DID.

Page 1 of 64 123451151 ... LastLast