Thread: SUNY Downstate

Default SUNY Downstate

Did anyone out there attend SUNY Downstate College of Nursing during the early to late 70s?

Too specific a question, you will probably not even get a lead on something like that....

Try introducing yourself first and giving a more generic question for us to answer...

Default SUNY Downstate

Thank you for responding, Ninjahedge. Let me provide more detail. If you did attend the SUNY Downstate College of Nursing during the early to late 70s did you know a girl named Geri or Jeri? She was a blonde and she was a good friend of mine back then in the 70s. As good as a friend she was I cannot remember her last name. But I would love to say hello to her after all of these years. Do you know who I am talking about?

Me?

No, and I am sorry.

GL!

Do you know any part of her last name? Hard to believe you would have no idea of the last name of a good friend.

Search Facebook, or contact the college.

http://www.downstate.edu/nursing/contact_us.html

If you can provide even a first letter of a last name, they might be able to search student records, and give you a full name. I doubt they would give you any contact information if they had it.

The odds of finding information about a blond Jeri, who was a nursing student 30 years ago, on a forum like this are extremely low.