Hey all. I've posted about Team Continuum here on Wired New York in the past, and I wanted to tell you about their next event, The Team CAN Challenge.

For those that haven't seen the prior threads, I am here on behalf of Team Continuum, which is a New York City based cancer charity that is dedicated to the CARE not the CURE of cancer patients. They provide immediate non-medical
assistance such as rent and utilities as well as funding health care facilities to enhance the delivery of care, communications and educational services. Go to Team Continuum - Home for more information on what Team Continuum does, and who TC helps.

The Team CAN challenge is a series of challenges designed to have the competitors have fun as well as compete. Starting off near Central Park, this family-friendly team event takes competitors through a variety of unique challenges with the help of reality TV celebs Eliza Orlins (Survivor: Vanuatu and Survivor: Micronesia), and Sarah Leshner & Terence Gerchberg (Amazing Race 13), along with a few of their reality TV pals. The goal is to have fun raising money for Team Continuum. Everyone can participate. That's right, athletes and non-athletes. Lots of fun, lots of prizes, and an after-party. All for a very low entry fee.

Date: Saturday, October 22nd
Time: 10:00am to 2:00pm

Entry Fee: $50 per person includes a Team Can Challenge t-shirt and goody bag. (Your #1 challenge is to raise as much money as possible by getting friends, family and colleagues to sponsor your participation. Raise $500 or more and select a reward based on your dollar total!)

Limited to 20 teams of three (First come, first served)
Each team member must register individually

If you have any questions about this upcoming event, please feel free to post here.