Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My World Trade Center

Default My World Trade Center

I am building a model of the original World Trade Center and would like to share my pictures and construction updates with you. I started planning my model in November 2011 and construction began in March 2012, my two twin towers will each reach a hight of four meters when finnished. The two towers will be constructed as accurate as possible, there will be fourty corecolumns which carry the weight of the tower and the fassade only carrying its own weight. So far Im only constructing tower one, the other six buildings will follow when tower one is completed. My corecolumns in tower one have already reached a hight of two meters and I already started building the fassade of the tower. I would appreciate any feedback from you concerning my achievements in building the World Trade Center. The first photos of tower1 will follow.
    Last edited by Pablo; December 14th, 2012 at 04:05 PM.

You're going to have to cut a hole in your ceiling.

It will stand in my garden after completition
    Last edited by Pablo; December 9th, 2012 at 02:54 PM.

More to come, after a three month break I finally got more time to work on it. WTC-6 is already taking shape too, I hope to top out WTC1 (on the pictures) at a height of 4 meters in early february.

Thumbs up

Great work and dedication. Can't wait to see it finished.

Impressive. Can't wait to see how you're going to handle detailing of the antenna.

Thank you very much! I am working on it every day.

An older picture of the core of WTC 1
    Last edited by Pablo; December 14th, 2012 at 06:34 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast