Thread: My NYC Pics

Default My NYC Pics

Default My NYC Pics

Welcome to the forum, percybigun. *Wow, excellent set of photos. *Hope you enjoyed your trip (and the helicopter ride).

Forum Veteran

Default My NYC Pics

Percy, nice pics - damn, how long were you here?

Anyway, a bit off the topic, it seems that Brits (I assume you are from England) love NY and there are a fair amount living here.

Is there any reason there are not even more? I personally like Brits a lot and think they add a great deal to our fine city.

Default My NYC Pics

i was only in NYC for 4 days, but got 800 photos! i even had to buy another 128mb smart media disk when i was there cos i filled my other disks pretty much straight away. its a damn fine place, nowhere else has so much to photograph. the helicopter ride was the best thing ever.

yes i am from england, i noticed that there were loads of brits in NYC aswell. probly isnt more brits there cos there isnt that many to start with!

more photos of different places around europe etc on my webpage www.percybigun.com if anyone wants a quick look.

p.s. are you billy blanco from the bronx who shot carlito?!!! here is the esculator from carlito's way in grand central:

Default My NYC Pics

My favorite shot was the evening shot of St. Patrick's toward the bottom of the third set. *The steam swirling around makes it look like a true ancient gothic cathedral.

Default My NYC Pics

Percy - Your photos are so gorgeous. *Being a new yorker, you captured for me, so many of the views I have loved, even the less known sites in the city. *You are truly a talented photographer. *I hope your trip here was as fantastic as it looked. *Hey was the helicopter scary? *I've never been yet.