Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 Times Square a.k.a. Conde Nast Building - 42nd Street & Broadway - by Fox & Fowle

Default Conde Nast Building - 4 Times Square

Interesting news from Totius Media
    .................................................. .........................................

Totius Media is pleased to offer the most exciting development in outdoor advertising in the past decade - the opportunity to own the Manhattan skyline. Totius Media has obtained the exclusive rights to the most visible Electronic Video Billboards in the world, 4 spectacular signs located on the top of the Conde Nast Building in Times Square.

This advertising opportunity offers what is arguably the world's single greatest location for branding. A corporation with all four signs will hold "iconic dominance" over the world's greatest skyline. In addition to being visible from the immediate Times Square "bow tie" and immediate streetscapes, the signs can also be seen from New Jersey, Long Island, downtown Manhattan, the Statue of Liberty, and the surrounding waterways. Moreover, the signs will gain unrivaled exposure from the ubiquitous presence of Times Square and the New York skyline throughout world media: film, television, newscasts, postcards, art, sport, entertainment, New Year's Eve coverage, etc.

In addition to the advent of the anticipated signs, the Conde Nast Building is also constructing a 360 ft. antenna as a major broadcasting instrument to replace the antenna from the World Trade Center, lost on September 11, 2001. The antenna will make the building the second tallest structure in New York, after the Empire State Building. With the addition of the antenna, 4 Times Square will draw attention from every vantage point around the greater New York area.

What Totius Media is offering goes beyond recallable impressions and product awareness. We offer the ultimate in delivering Impact: the creation of an Icon; and with this icon, the ability to project Iconic Dominance over the Cultural, Corporate, and Diplomatic Capital of the World. The 4 Times Square placement will deliver a targeted high-impact marketing solution generating the most successful and cost-efficient results for your brand.

This opportunity represents the most visible - and the highest value - outdoor advertising/brand site anywhere in the world.

(photos with the old antenna)

when are the going to start putting in the neon lights on the billboards?

Antennas at the base, too.

Forum Veteran

Hehe..

Sorry Fabb I completely forgot about the new proposals for the boards, itll finally get some proper advertising!

loook....two threads now.

You know the antenna is close to completion now, well structurally anyway.

I hope so because no the antenna is just the right size and it doesn't look to bad.

THe company supplying the animated boards at the top of the building is called lumacom and is based in australia. check out their website for further info on how they work:

www.lumacom.com.au.

You might want to buy some shares in them while you're at it!!

They are currently negotiating for numerous deals all over the world, and i think the conde nast signs are set tp start going live between October and December this year.

Thanks for the info.
    So, just in time for the Christmas season ? Good !

Banned Member

I was out & about this weekend. The Condfe Nast mast is still climbing upward and, I believe, has crossed the aesthetic line. It is tall and grabs a spot on the skyline, but it is simply ugly and out of proportion with the building.

couldnt agree with you more.

Forum Veteran

While being a bit large, the antenna's really starting to grow on me.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynRider
    I was out & about this weekend. The Condfe Nast mast is still climbing upward and, I believe, has crossed the aesthetic line. It is tall and grabs a spot on the skyline, but it is simply ugly and out of proportion with the building.
    It seems like they could have found a way to make it taper a little better the way the ESB & Chrysler building build slowly to a point.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast