Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: 101 Warren Street - Condo, Rentals - TriBeCa - by Skidmore, Ownings & Merrill

Forum Veteran

Damnit. I tried posting it to the site, but it didn't seem to work. Any ideas?

speaking about that...anyone know how to do the quote thing? Like whne it quotes what other people have said before???

Just hit the "quote" button on the right side of the post you want to quote. But don't use it if you are quoting an article someone posted. It will appear as if the person made the statement.

Quote Originally Posted by billyblancoNYC
    If you have the password, then I assume you have permission to use the renderings. If so, you can hot-link them here as images.

Forum Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ZippyTheChimp
    If you have the password, then I assume you have permission to use the renderings. If so, you can hot-link them here as images.
    I copied the renderings to my "file" so that's not an issue. I now have to see what hot-linking is...

Too bad Foster's tower was killed I like this building alot, it would've been a good companion! Bravo SOM for giving the city one of the glassier residential buildings.

Forum Veteran

This site should be commercial, even Goldman Sachs has sad that they dont like the idea of building in WFC were everything being built is residential, but have no choice

This site should be commercial, even Goldman Sachs has sad that they dont like the idea of building in WFC were everything being built is residential, but have no choice
    It definetly should be, another park, what the community wants, would make the entire area look undeveloped. The community board killed plans for office development, so Im happy with what looks to be one of the cities better residential towers. This will be a first of many more to come in lower-manhattan. With an influx of luxury condo's it will have an effect like midtown of high-priced condo's and offices in the same district, in turn the honcho's occupying these towers and penthouses will command additional corporate development.

Quote Originally Posted by Stern
    Too bad Foster's tower was killed I like this building alot, it would've been a good companion! Bravo SOM for giving the city one of the glassier residential buildings.
    It wasn't really killed, the developer is building basically what Foster designed. Also the community didn't kill the commercial building but the market did. Minskoff waited years for a tenant. However, they did kill the prospect for a much taller residential tower.

Also the community didn't kill the commercial building but the market did. Minskoff waited years for a tenant. However, they did kill the prospect for a much taller residential tower.
    They didn't kill it, but they wouldn't have allowed it either. So its a lose lose situation.

[/quote]

Graciassss....did it work?

Quote Originally Posted by ZippyTheChimp
    Just hit the "quote" button on the right side of the post you want to quote. But don't use it if you are quoting an article someone posted. It will appear as if the person made the statement.

ahhh i understand now, thankyou very much

Forum Veteran

Nearby Construction Brings Worries to P.S. 234 Parents
    by Etta Sanders
    http://tribecatrib.com/

New renderings of Site 5B

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...44781659odqTBz

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...44782623IjKjyY
    Can't get the hot-link to work, maybe the site doesn't allow it.

Can everyone see the pics with the abot link, though?

Yea, webshots doesn't allow hotlinking. You just have to copy and paste the link into the address bar.

Forum Veteran

Bloomberg and his administration actually killed the Office Tower, the Board wanted it to be lowered in height. Bloomberg only wants to develop the Far West side for his stupid Olympic bid and would rather Lower Manhattan just become a residential district. If you went back to the 1980's and said to some that in 20 year more people would live below Chambers Street then work, you'd be called crazy, its a dahm shame what's happened Down there. Working here in Midtown having uses to work there makes it even more sad for me

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast