Page 667 of 667 FirstFirst ... 167567617657663664665666667
Results 9,991 to 9,992 of 9992

Thread: Newark Development

Quote Originally Posted by 66nexus View Post
    https://jerseydigs.com/development-p...-broad-street/
    Rendering of the approved 1010 Broad Street project, courtesy of Marchetto Higgins Stieve Architects.
    Wow she's a beaut. And it doesn't need to be a skyscraper either. Looking forward to this getting built.

Quote Originally Posted by scrollhectic View Post
    That's a beautiful, contextual design. One of the few renderings I'm actually excited about. Although I don't think they've built anything in Newark yet, I have faith in Paramount completing this sooner rather than later given their other projects (Halston Flats, William Flats and those two buildings on Clinton St)
    Yes indeed. It's those same smaller infill projects that Newark needs to stitch together to create that larger redeveloped downtown effect. I also have higher hopes for this since Newark seems to get these smaller projects done at a far faster rate than the larger ones with pretty renders.

Quote Originally Posted by section08 View Post
    Wow she's a beaut. And it doesn't need to be a skyscraper either. Looking forward to this getting built.
    Newark definitely needs the infill. If anything, a skyscraper might take away from what could otherwise be a nicely developed street-wall. I felt differently some years back, but as time moves on Newark seems better suited in getting its street-front tidy. A nice walkable downtown (or even just Broad for starters) from Broad St. station to South St.