Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Former NE Patriot Aaron Hernandez Charged With First-Degree Murder

Default Former NE Patriot Aaron Hernandez Charged With First-Degree Murder

Rather than choking up the NFL thread in Sports I figured this story is going to have the legs to justify its own News thread.

From CNN Breaking News Aaron Hernandez is now (on top of Murder 1 of Olin Lloyd) being investigated in connection to a double homicide in the summer of 2012.

"Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is being investigated in connection with a double murder in Boston's South End in July 2012, a law enforcement source close to the investigation told CNN.

The source says that the Boston Police Department has located and impounded a silver SUV with Rhode Island registration placed at the scene of the murders and sought by police for nearly a year. Investigators now believe that Hernandez was renting the impounded vehicle at the time of the 2012 murders, according to the source.

Hernandez already is charged with first degree murder in last week's shooting death of Odin Lloyd. He is due in court at 2 p.m. to appeal a judge's decision to hold him without bail, the court magistrate told CNN."

FUMBLE!!!!!

oops....

Guys, I need everyone to work hard over the next 3 years. This thread still has 7800 posts to get to where the Amanda Knox thread is right now. Dedicate your thoughts and your life to this!

^He's not quite as Foxy!

I really would like to ask him what propagated putting himself to be in this position and leave $40Million on the table to go be someones prison bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by TREPYE View Post
    I really would like to ask him what propagated putting himself to be in this position and leave $40Million on the table to go be someones prison bitch.
    It's beyond belief. Clearly the guy must be borderline deficient in the IQ department. To be caught on your own surveillance system incriminating yourself, (allegedly) committing a murder less than a mile from your own home, leaving shell casings laying around and spitting a DNA covered gum wad onto the ground at the scene? Leon (The Professional) this guy is not.

The fact the gun is missing leads me to believe he lost it or gave it to his 8 month old to play with.

He took his cell phone to the murder scene. GPS is a bitch.

Victim was able to exchange SMS with his sister.

Quote Originally Posted by TREPYE View Post
    Let me agree with the general trend. Truly stunning.

@Irish - tremendous reference!

Forum Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by IrishInNYC View Post
    It's beyond belief. Clearly the guy must be borderline deficient in the IQ department.
    All the neurons were used up learning the playbook. Nothing left for other things.

^^ or perhaps roid rage.

Forum Veteran

Forum Veteran

Apparently he called Wes Welker after his arrest. A white Bronco helps get you acquitted of murder.

And now he's suspected of a previous double murder.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast