Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The missing Malaysian plane

^That's the dumbest "theory" yet. How does shooting it down account for the course changes, alleged altitude changes, satellite pings etc.

I feel bad for the word theory, it is married to both the genius of Einstein's most famous work and the ravings of foil heads.

From that link:

"I have no idea what event (a rogue pilot, a hijacker?) led to Flight MH370 turning off its communications, changing course, and flying low, but I do know that the event could not have gone unnoticed by America's military-intelligence eyes and ears."

As if the US is the only one with such all seeing eyes & ears. What benefit would the others have in keeping this (imagined) dastardly act a secret?

Quote Originally Posted by IrishInNYC View Post
    ^That's the dumbest "theory" yet. How does shooting it down account for the course changes, alleged altitude changes, satellite pings etc.
    Unless the pilot was trying to dodge the fleet of airborne US attackers. He must have been good, since it seems his flight adjustments kept the plane out of the direct line of fire for hundreds of miles before the direct hit that vaporized the plane out in the middle of nowhere.

Perhaps it was only shot down when it was realised that it was heading for Diego Garcia and that nothing else would stop it. It certainly was trying not to be seen after it changed course - why? It's noticeable how little is being said/admitted by the Americans about the true nature of its work at Diego Garcia.

There is actually a picture of the altercation.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maverick-and-Goose-Tom-Cruise-Top-Gun-Inverted-With-Mig-1280-Wallpaper-1.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	17860

If we're just going to name random islands, I vote that it flew to the Falklands - West Falkland to be exact.

Quote Originally Posted by Wobert Wedford View Post
    It's noticeable how little is being said/admitted by the Americans about the true nature of its work at Diego Garcia.
    So tell us, how much do you know about "the true nature of the work" at any of the US military bases on foreign soil?

How about Pine Gap in Australia? now there's a suspicious place. Maybe they took the plane there.

Or Thule in Greenland. Too far? They could have loaded it aboard an aircraft carrier in the Indian Ocean. Maybe we should check the whereabouts of all CVNs. Why is the US Navy being so quiet about this?

Mr Wedford, I'm losing patience with you.

Quote Originally Posted by EastMillinocket View Post
    If we're just going to name random islands, I vote that it flew to the Falklands - West Falkland to be exact.
    it's not a case of randomly choosing Diego Garcia, just look at the facts. It was 'ethnically cleansed' by the Brits before being handed over to the US, 2,000+ local inhabitants were forcefully removed and dumped in strange lands in order to give the US an uninhabited island - why were they not left there and even provided with local employment opportunities? Why go to the extreme length's of committing the crime of 'ethnic cleansing' and totally disregarding the Human Rights of the islanders, (just as the Serbs did, for which we hypocritically criticised them!)? The US was prepared to allow this serious breach of human rights in order to get what they want - they must have wanted the island badly - but for what reason?
    One reason, and it has been proven is that it was used as a secret CIA 'black site' and an interrogation centre for suspected terrorists. The US often trumpets on about its Constitution and its love of freedom, civil rights and democracy yet time and time again it throws its principles overboard whenever its suits they are inconvenient. The word that springs to mind is hypocrisy!

You're trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by ZippyTheChimp View Post
    You're trolling.
    That's a cheap shot Zippy, unworthy of you. I'm simply relaying facts about Diego Garcia. You may not like them but they are proven.

The facts about Diego Garcia have nothing to do with the disappearance of MH370.

We went over these facts several posts ago. We know the British removed the inhabitants. We know the British leased the atoll to the United States. We know the US built military bases from which operations were launched in various wars. None of these facts are tied to MH370.

None of your facts in post 68 are tied to MH370. All you are doing is reintroducing a conspiracy theory that has no supporting information.

This is a real news event, about a real plane, with real people aboard. I'm not going to allow you to entertain your fantasies here.

Feel free to do that here. It's no less ridiculous than your other theories, but it doesn't involve a news story, so no one cares.

OK Zippy let's wait and see what turns up ...... what 'facts' emerge. I for one am not going to hold my breath.

Malaysia Flight MH370: 11 Terrorists Arrested on Suspicion of Involvement in Disappearance of Flight
    https://uk.news.yahoo.com/malaysia-f...1.html#MEfOCzD

^ Still no facts .

There's an alternate version of the story:

Police in Malaysia are holding 11 people on suspicion of involvement in a militant group responsible for planning acts of terror, police spokeswoman Asmawati Ahmad said Sunday.

There is no indication that the group, arrested last week, has any connection to the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, she said.

The detainees are also suspected of having links to terrorists in other countries. Police plan to detain other suspects as a preemptive measure, Asmawati said.
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/04/world/...error-arrests/

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast