Thread: NYC phone photos, by Infoshare

Default NYC phone photos, by Infoshare

Walking downtown in FIDI, look up and think: "I like it" - then take a 'phone photo'. More to come. Comments, identify the location if you can, the location/intersection would be nice so other may go see: I actually don't know as I snap these photos as I walk by on the street without taking notes on where exactly the picture was take. All I know for sure is I was in the FIDI district when I took this photo with my iPhone.

Another; same day, same area....

First one is Maiden Lane right around Gold. Second one is looking north from Trinity Place.

Quote Originally Posted by RoldanTTLB View Post
    First one is Maiden Lane right around Gold. Second one is looking north from Trinity Place.
    sounds right to me: thanks for the info....

The metallic trim around the windows is just the right amount of ‘bling’ to make that simple white stone facade ‘sing’. I find this to be a very tasteful architectural design: looking forward to seeing some of the interiors. Note sure if that trim is gold or brass: but it looks great - very understated.