Page 375 of 376 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376 LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 5635

Thread: Jersey City Rising

The new design for 331 Marin looks very good!

Hope to see the midrises developing soon in the Journal Square area, especially the two by the courthouse... now what exactly is the 30 story development from Namdar? I don't know if I heard about that one.... I know there's a tower coming as a result f the Central Avenue extension just behind Journal Square but thought that building was going to be 27 stories.

Quote Originally Posted by citybooster View Post
    The new design for 331 Marin looks very good!

Hope to see the midrises developing soon in the Journal Square area, especially the two by the courthouse... now what exactly is the 30 story development from Namdar? I don't know if I heard about that one.... I know there's a tower coming as a result f the Central Avenue extension just behind Journal Square but thought that building was going to be 27 stories.
    There is none. Don't know where they came up with that. Nothing like that has been approved by the Planning Board, let alone broken ground.

The Central Ave extension building has an address of 626 Newark Ave, so they might've been referring to that one. But like you say, it's 27 stories and hasnt even gotten its approvals yet.

anyone know how many floors at jsq2?

JSQ2 is supposed to be 71 stories, 759 ft.

Thanks Hamilton for clearing that up, I assumed I might have missed some news as there is so much being talked about for the Journal Square area.
    Last edited by citybooster; July 14th, 2019 at 07:36 AM.

Forum Veteran

crazy how JC is changing so fast right now, parts away from the water so much safer already

how is construction at jsq2 going? How many floors done? any more holdups?

Quote Originally Posted by coralridge View Post
    how is construction at jsq2 going? How many floors done? any more holdups?
    About halfway done (~35 floors). No holdups.

people are dropping the ball on updating the construction photos. JSQ2 is halfway done and ive hardly seen any progress photos of it. i feel like theres a lot going on in JSQ now that is going undocumented.

SkyscraperCity used to have regular updates but I haven't seen one since May 25 and there are rare updates over the last couple months before that... don't know what's happened to that place.

I think there's more updates on JC projects on newyorkyimby than anywhere else these days.

Quote Originally Posted by lammius View Post
    I think there's more updates on JC projects on newyorkyimby than anywhere else these days.
    That is sad considering there aren't many

You'll get some from SkyscaperPage but their biggest JC contributor, C (formerly known as CIA) moved down to near Atlanta, job-related. I think Hamilton posts there occasionally, someone from here does at least I believe. But even there, very little J/C wise with C only making rare appearances.

Forum Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by citybooster View Post
    SkyscraperCity used to have regular updates but I haven't seen one since May 25 and there are rare updates over the last couple months before that... don't know what's happened to that place.
    haha too funny - look at this guy complaining about pictures. Do you realize that you are in the apocalypse? The site is scorched earth the humans left on the B&L spaceship a long time ago and we are out picking up the trash. I am at my best when the world is ending, so I enjoy being one of the few among the tumbleweeds

What the fudge are you even talking about? And no, greed is not good, either.