Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Palin endorses Trump

I loved the feminist academic Camille Paglia's comment about Hilary Clinton:

'What genuine principles does Hilary have left, after a public career so light on concrete achievement and so heavy with lies and greed? Yes, she's been handed job after job, but primarily due to her very non-feminist association with a man."

Quote: 'What genuine principles does Hilary have left, after a public career so light on concrete achievement and so heavy with lies and greed? Yes, she's been handed job after job, but primarily due to her very non-feminist association with a man."

Where would that squalid creature be if it were not for her association with Bill Clinton and his lucrative (pay-to-play) speaking engagement money: those two are the worst. I have dubbed her Presidential run the 'HillBilly" ticket - may that dig go viral and further discredit that dastardly duo. My vote is going - hopefully - to Bernie Sanders.

I agree with you Infoshare, if I was a US citizen voting, I'd vote for Bernie Sanders.

Clinton beats Sanders in Nevada, Trump wins again, Jeb Bush drops out - it's getting very worrying!! Surely in the vast population of the US it could have, and deserves to have, more credible, more reasonable, more sensible candidates?

Trump wins again - what the hell is going on?????

For most Repugnicans, Racism "Trumps" all...even religious fanaticism.

Trump is going to be the nominee. Perhaps it's all a conspiratorial master plan to ensure Hillary gets the White House? The interesting thing is that Trump v Clinton would perhaps be much tighter than Trump v Sanders. The anti-establishment voters who are in Bernie's camp may very likely jump all the way over to Trump should Clinton win the nomination.

Strange year. The party heads on both sides must be shell-shocked.

Trump v Clinton - surely the people of the US, and of the world deserve better?

Quote Originally Posted by Wobert Wedford View Post
    Trump v Clinton - surely the people of the US, and of the world deserve better?
    Do they? Many can't find the country on a globe and believe that the world is 6000 odd years old.

No problem with Clinton... Although not the best, head and shoulders above any of the repugnicans.
    By the way, half the shit heard about her is just that, made up by those same repugnicans...
    which makes no sense because she's so conservative, her policies would have been considered repugnican
    only a few years back.

I'm not keen on Mrs Clinton although of course I have no say in the matter. But again I say, what a dismal choice, Trump or Clinton - Heaven help the US and the World.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12