Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Palin endorses Trump

Default Palin endorses Trump

Is Palin mad? She seems unhinged to me. Dream Ticket: Trump/Palin, more a Nightmare Ticket!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/former-vp-cand...212528645.html

Just seems?!

2 birds with one stone. She has moved away from that raving lunatic Cruz (he declared her as THEE reason he is in the Senate) and now is proving what a lunatic Trump is.

Why does middle America fall for such nonsense as Trump & Palin?

Quote Originally Posted by Wobert Wedford View Post
    Why does middle America fall for such nonsense as Trump & Palin?
    Xenophobic religiosity.

Palin endorses Trump - Trump loses in Iowa.

I live in England so don't fully understand the nuances of the Republican primary campaigns but perhaps someone can tell me: what chance do Rubio and Bush have against Trump & Cruz? The latter two worry me greatly.

It's both Rubio and Cruz who should get you worried...Trump is just a full of shit showman (I doubt he'd be as bat shit crazy in office - but please goddess don't let it happen, as those other two)

Of all of them, Trump is likely the least dangerous. It is fairly obvious, and yet not mentioned as much as I would have thought, but Trump is pretty liberal on social issues. He has shown that in his comments over the years and in his former political support.

While I'll shrivel up with embarrassment if any Republican becomes the next POTUS, Trump is remarkably the least of all evils.

On the Democrats side I'd go for Sanders over Clinton, at least from what I read at a distance

As good as Sanders sounds (and I also like what he says) ... If chosen, I doubt he could ever win.
    His policies would never get past our bought and paid for, brain dead congress (plus this country is still a bit too racist).
    Unfortunately it looks like the only chance we have to avert total disaster and beat the repugnicans is to pick Clinton.

Trump wins in New Hampshire as does Sanders - pleased with the latter but worried by the former!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scumonkey View Post
    As good as Sanders sounds (and I also like what he says) ... If chosen, I doubt he could ever win.
    His policies would never get past our bought and paid for, brain dead congress (plus this country is still a bit too racist).
    Unfortunately it looks like the only chance we have to avert total disaster and beat the repugnicans is to pick Clinton.
    I'm with Sanders until I can't be. If he managed the incredible feat of taking down Clinton it will take a herculean, though not impossible, grass roots effort to get bodies out to the polls to defeat whatever clown is in the other corner in the main event.

I think timing will beat Bloomberg and his rumored plan to jump in. I don't think he will know soon enough if Bernie can really win the primary (assuming he thinks Bernie can't win the national vote). I believe he has to throw his cap in by March 1?

Just think, Trump, Sanders and Bloomberg rattling around in the same presidential election conversation. Amazing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast