Thread: Job opportunities: NYC Art, Architecture, interior design.

Cool Job opportunities: NYC Art, Architecture, interior design.

Small Design/Build outfit specializing in interior design & construction; currently seeking a part time assistant to participate in on-site interior remodeling projects. The position also involves assisting in the sales, design, measuring and installation of window coverings in the NYC Metro area. No experience necessary: only an interest in NYC Art, Architecture and Interior Design.

Please PM me here on the Wirednewyork.com forum or visit my website for contact information - www.dbinteriors.nyc

I look forward to hearing from you, and hopefully working with you....

This job opportunity to work part-time is still open, and I am need of someone who is interested in earning while learning. Perfect for Students of Architecture/Interior design, or anyone interested in assisting in doing light carpentry, and installation projects in NYC metro area condo high-rise buildings. Post a reply here, and I will respond - or PM me, or go to my website posted above.

Great opportunity for the right person.....