Thread: Facebook login too many redirects

Default Facebook login too many redirects

The Facebook link on this site keeps having problems of infinite redirects, which causes the entire forum to fail to load. The only thing that fixes it is clearing the cookies, but it is back in a few minutes. I am on a PC with Windows 8 and Google Chrome.

Default ADMIN---Help !!!

I have had a similar problem. I'm unable to log on or to even enter any of the WNY sites. I have cleared cookies and have tried other methods, but to no avail. Each time I enter WNY, I am directed to a facebook link, which advises that connection to facebook has failed. I have never tried to access WNY through a facebook link. I have also attempted to sign in, using my password, but that failed as well. Since I cannot access ANY WNY pages, how do I accomplish access to this site?

Currently I am forced to use a friend's computer to send this message. If admin can solve this for me, please help by replying in this post. Since I cannot access WNY from my home computer I will have to moniter my friend's unit for any replies or suggestions.

I have been an active user on WNY for a decade and have never had this problem. Why now?
    Last edited by Hof; August 23rd, 2016 at 11:47 AM.

We have admins? That's news to me.

Zippy and Infoshare......

(Sorry, did I just go 88mph again?)