Thread: WTC Proposal, Best Yet - How did we miss this one?

Default WTC Proposal, Best Yet - How did we miss this one?

Find out more, here

Default WTC proposal *-- Best yet

I'm sorry, but I love this stuff. *Goes to show how any maniac can design a relatively slick website. *Check this one out:

http://www.wtc2002.com/start.lasso

"I have been repeatedly asked 'Are you going to build another structure that becomes a target to terrorists ?' My answer is this 'Our New Cyber City Design Concept for The New World Trade Center 2002 will be impervious to attack' for an example:

1: Our Cyber City will have a State of the Art External Security System which at this stage evolves around "Sound Waves" which has the capacity at a specific frequency to repel flying objects up to a five mile circumference. We will seek support from the political system to bring about an edict that a "Five Mile No Fly Zone" area is put into effect around the island of Manhattan.

2: Our Cyber City will embrace multiple internal security systems to detect and thwart any potential detonation issue both at ground level and lower ground levels. Multiple individual recognition technological systems will be applicable to commercial occupants, residents and visitors alike. *Inclusive of commercial delivery personnel at multiple checkpoints before gaining entry to our Cyber City. Examples of such technology will be Iris and Fingerprint security plus three dimensional full body scanning.

3: In the event of an emergency, residents, visitors and commercial occupants within our Cyber City will have multiple egress facilities, * *
    A) Helicopter Pads (12) which are located on the four external towers (Levels 45 and 75). * *
    B) Flexible titanium ladders will enable external movement upward or downward to the atrium Helicopter Pads on levels 45 and 75 *
    C) Multiple internal egress stairwells within the four external towers will be linked directly to the transit levels transporting people to the inner fifth tower where further multiple egress stairwells will exist along with the 50 large, superfast elevators removing occupants from The "Cyber City" in safety * *
    D) Further, the Atrium on levels 45 and 75 (Seven Levels) are all linked horizontally for the movement of people which in the event of an emergency has the capactiy for large volume of people movement. * *
    E) Moreover, like the human backbone the fifth central tower is the anchor which reaches out to structurally support the outer four towers and will always enable a flow of persons from those external four towers to move to the safety zone being the fifth central tower in the event of an emergency and exit our "Cyber City" thereafter in absolute safety. To conclude, the best definition

I can give you re the issue of "Security" is that we will manage security on the basis of RISK whereby no element of human doubt or human complacency will ever prevail and put our commercial occupants, residents and visitors AT RISK !

Forum Veteran

The facades are nice and the globe is cool, but maybe it should be a new hotel in Vegas or something

That guys off the deep end with his cyber-jargon. Whoa. But nothing beats the iAmerica tower - everything from the South American Biosphere to that University of Co-operation - what a gas! So high-tech, so inspirational!

I'm with Gul - I almost have to see that thing built, either in Vegas or even Disney World? Except replace the Global Gathering of World Religion with a giant bar and some craps tables.

It looks more like an alien spaceship that has landed than a building.

The globe scares me. What's that beam of light coming out of it?

The globe is the dot over the i.
    Now it all makes sense to me.

That WTC2002 refuses to die.
    Still looks like the Kronos robot.

Well, it reminded me on Big Apple Twins, the globe is on the top just like the apple. Butthis is too massive proposal.

That rendering was made with SimCity 2000.