Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Weaker Sex

Default The Weaker Sex

Well, thatís a relief.

I know I donít contribute a great deal to this forum, mainly because many threads deal with either new projects both proposed and under construction - not to mention the seeming obsession with tall, and tallest, structures - or other issues which are outside my areas of interest (and knowledge) as far as New York City specifically is concerned but I hope what I do contribute is of some small qualitative significance and value to fellow New York City aficionados (irrespective of gender) from an overall perspective. * Don't get me wrong, though, I've learnt a great deal about what's happening in NYC architecturally and otherwise from this forum and I value and appreciate the knowledge and opinions of other forum members. *I also hasten to add that I am fascinated by and in awe of true skyscrapers and really good architecture generally. *As far as NYC architecture is concerned, the 1920s and 30s (and Art Deco in particular) does it for me. *From a social/urban perspective, Iím interested in things like housing projects, the demographic makeup/implications in NYC and the urban landscape of NYC, particularly outside of Manhattan (am I alone??). *By the way, Iím a lot older than most (or all) of youÖand proud of it.

Default The Weaker Sex

How old are you? *

I have children with drivers' licenses.

Default The Weaker Sex

Quote: from ZippyTheChimp on 8:22 pm on Mar. 23, 2003
    How old are you? *

I have children with drivers' licenses.
    Cool. *If I had children, they could be old enough to have drivers' licences too...I'll be 46 next week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12