Thread: Lock This Thread (Locking Threads)

Default Lock This Thread (Locking Threads)

This message deleted

What a pile of bullshit!

Get back to your infantile forum

http://www.theopinion.com/newyorkcit...num=1063585034

Did you search the topic? It has been discussed extensively.

Can you say the same for anti twin towers opinions on NYCS?

Your post belongs in Anything Goes.

Like inducing laughter?

I am not pro-Libeskind like the suggestions made by the thread on NYCS, nor am I afraid to make my opinions known about them on this forum. I wanted Foster, but that is all in the past. As is the pro-rebuilding stance, in the past. The decisions have been made and they are not going to rebuild the old towers. So I see no point in having 20 threads open about the subject. Nor do I want every discussion of the WTC, that being the plans they are going forward with, turning into a rebuilding discussion. I agree with the moderators for ensuring this does not happen. One thread should be allowed to remain open for people who want to talk about this (only one). I would like to talk about buildings going up in NYC that are 2,500 ft tall, but that is not reality. And I do not have endless time in my life to engage in such conversations.

-Just one forum members opinion on this.

Stop threatening us and leave already. :!:

Let's see. Childs is designing the main tower, Calatrava the transit station, four other architects (to be named later by Silverstein) are doing the other office tower and a competition is being held to choose the memorial.

Yet, these guys are still whining about Libeskind???

Its like watching some weird cult chanting their mantra. :lol: :roll: :lol:

Forum Veteran

Hehe, cultists.

"Rebuild the Twin Towers! Rebuild the Twin Towers!"

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

They specifically are mocking me! For naming myself Freedom Tower! They are madmen. What did I ever do to insult these maniacs? If I was as rutheless as they are I would go and degrade the quality of their forum, but I don't have the time. They are making me mad :twisted:. JrJlong stop spamming u little rat.