Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Democratic Primaries

Default The Democratic Primaries

who woulda thunk it?? :shock:
    ________
    CA870 COMMANDOS SHOTGUN W LASER
    Last edited by LuPeRcALiO; April 12th, 2011 at 09:17 PM.

Looks like a wide open race in New Hampshire.

Dean needed to be taken down a few notches. I think the message was that he would get easily beat by Bush with just one issue.

Time to take a closer look at Edwards. He has to convince people that he's 53, not 33. He can hit Bush at his strength, the southeast.

That's right, he may have the best chance to steal a few electoral votes down there.

I'd really like to see Kerry pull it out. I think he lost a little momentum with his prostate problem and then getting hit with Dean's money train but it looks like he's building up another head of steam with this Vietnam ad.
    ________
    Itunes gift cards
    Last edited by LuPeRcALiO; April 12th, 2011 at 09:17 PM.

Dean got nothing from attacking Kerry on the Senate war vote. The post terrorist attack political landscape was a bit different for a senator than a governor. Kerry can also negate Bush's "landing on the flight deck" persona.

Meanwhile, tonight at 9PM EST on all major networks:

Remedial Reading Class

:P

Oh, there was celebration in my household last night. I've been rooting for Kerry since Day One.

Howard Dean shot himself in the foot with that bizarre rant he called a speech after the caucus.

Congrats to Kerry on winning Iowa. Dean's "speech" was really bizzare...sounded like some freaky wild animal with that yell at the end. Personally, I'm a Clark supporter and I'd rather have him than Kerry, but I'd be glad to see Kerry get the nomination as well, same goes for Edwards.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

The more I see the Dean speech, the less I can picture him sitting in the Oval Office, say - during the Cuban missle crisis. :shock:

I'm hoping that Edwards will win. If Kerry wins he should team up with Edwards and then it will be a one-two punch.

Anything to beat Bush.

Kerry and Edwards on the same ticket would give Bush a run for his money, no question ... Kerry could use a little help in the levity department so I suggest that he hire a fiddler and make "The Kerry Dance" his theme song to give whistle stop audiences something to really listen to
    ________
    Public video
    Last edited by LuPeRcALiO; April 12th, 2011 at 09:18 PM.

Well I'd imagine that Edwards would be very popular in the South and Kerry in New England. We'd have to see how that rest of America feel during the primaries. Still I'm just to worried that Bush will win. Some people are actually into his "God Bless America". He brain washes everyone with that. By the way did anyone see the State of the Union yesterday? What else did he say about Saddam besides him having WMD?

he managed to turn capturing Saddam into a victory in the war on terror, but the rubber really hit the road when he announced that his administration plans to win the war on steroids.
    ________
    Herbalaire review
    Last edited by LuPeRcALiO; April 12th, 2011 at 09:18 PM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast