Thread: Wired New York Photo Contest

Default Wired New York Photo Contest

I thought about a nice idea for the forum.Since I've seen that you post some nice looking photos I thought of making a photo contest:
    Post in this thread your photos of New York and every member will be able to post feedback about the photos 8) Eventually we can choose the best photo :lol:
    So start posting

Listen bub.

I usually allow people to use my photos, especially since they are not originals, but it's common courtesy to ask for permission.

http://www.desktopsidebar.com/forums...=756&st=90

I'm really really sorry for that :cry: I just asked somebody to make a slideshow out of those beautiful photos. That's all. This won't distrobute your photos anywhere. I wanted to use it with a program that shows them ONLY inside my computer. I didn't know that you won't allow me to do it :roll: I don't see any reason that looking at your photos from my own computer can harm you. I'm really sorry, I didn't know that you care.

Sorry, my mistake, but I had no way of knowing what you were going to do with a slideshow. Many sites have monitoring software, so it's good practice to make a request if you are going to do something that could be misinterpreted.

Ok, I'll ask next time. I always do my best in order to ensure that I don't harm any copyrights. I asked someone if it is legal to make those slideshows and he said that it is and that if you give a link it's ok.

Smile thanks Michelle1

Thanks for the photo website. I especially liked 'Branch Beauty' and 'Powdered Path'.

Nice photos But I think it's better to post them in the NY Photos thread: http://www.wirednewyork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40 .